SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

Oh I don't know. You got Sir_NutS (who is cleaning up the SF compo right now), Sir Jordanius, BlackPanther, and AMT in the Robotnik Bracket too. Plus all of us 'non-posted' guys in both brackets can hold our own too! Either way you look at it, both brackets have a lot of talent, and you really can't discount anyone. It's going to be a challenge for anybody to come out victorious! :-D I can't wait to see what happens!

Totally. Lots of us have nasty habits of quick improvement as well, so be doubly on your guard, especially if you're up against someone you're not expecting to do well

I'm a boogeyman!

That literally made me burst out laughing.

Rrrrrrrgh now I just gotta now who I'm up against!!!

I hope it's not in the order presented in the OP

I don't want to go against Main Finger yet

Oh god

No it is not. The order in the list means nothing. The actual matchups won't be announced until the day the mixing begins.

Represent.

Nice brackets. Kind of sad that my theme wont be paired with Chernabogue's, they're like brothers. But there's some sick themes in my bracket so I'm pretty stoked!

Word.

And yeah I never looked at your two themes together before... they would've fit together quite well. You're not giving yourselves a chance to get to the final round? :-D

NutS, SuperiorX and I have decided that your name is beyond hilarious

Also, I'm still drunk... BRANDON

I don't really care.. honestly, posting about being drunk on the internet is really sad and lame. It makes it look like you just want attention. Getting drunk really isn't an impressive accomplishment anyway. Most people probably look down on people who do that kind of stuff. Having said that, I still love ya, lizard

I don't really care.. honestly, posting about being drunk on the internet is really sad and lame. It makes it look like you just want attention. Getting drunk really isn't an impressive accomplishment anyway. Most people probably look down on people who do that kind of stuff. Having said that, I still love ya, lizard

I was about to respond to this, then I was reminded by Matt that all the posts will be deleted. Lololol

<3 you too :D

BRACKETS ARE AWESOME CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO MY FIRST MATCH IS

Well, looks like it's shaping up to be a "Ben Briggs vs Gario" finale. ;P

Seriously though, the roaster is packed full of cool OCR peeps on both sides.

I'll be lucky to get even one point, let alone make it past the First Round.

Any other noob in there besides me?

Newbie representation from the Sonic Bracket here. :-D

I like the brackets, and I'm looking forward to who I get matched up with on May 5th (and, of course, the cool signatures!)

Any other noob in there besides me?

There's me and I'm in your bracket, so if we're matched up you'd probably have a good chance to get past round 1.

Got Syllix and Sir_NutS in my bracket, so I'm happy. Hoping for some Launch Base vs. Launch Base or to finish the butt-whoopin' I missed in the Robot Master competition. :-D

A few notes on these sigs... I had to make my template wider because AkumajoBelmont's name is sooooo damn long :-P And I tried finding a lot of cool fan-made or 3D rendered backgrounds for the sigs, but for a few zones (I'm looking at you Game Gear games) I could only find low-res screenshots. Also I just kept the short names for the zones on the sigs, so if you want to know the exact soundtrack, act, etc., for when you're remixing, please reference the Roster Spreadsheet (and bracket art, when available). With that said...

SONIC BRACKET REPRESENT!!! (part 1 of 2)

S_AkumajoBelmont.png

S_Amphibious.png

S_BenBriggs.png

S_Dusk.png

S_hakstock.png

S_JasonCovenant.png

S_Magellanic.png

S_MainFinger.png

S_MrL

Robotnik Bracket images will be up soon! Thanks DarkeSword for the web hosting!