SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

Hot damn! Nice sigs. Now watch as 16 people change their avatars to Sonic.

Hah! Thanks! Yeah I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. I was trying to emulate the feeling of the "zone start" screens of the Genesis games.

Less than 2 weeks before mixing for the Sonic Bracket begins! Wooo!

With all respect to Sonic, I think I'll stick with Frog :P

Hahaha yeah the thread would probably look kinda funny if everyone changed to the exact same Sonic avatar :-D

There's me and I'm in your bracket, so if we're matched up you'd probably have a good chance to get past round 1.

Got Syllix and Sir_NutS in my bracket, so I'm happy. Hoping for some Launch Base vs. Launch Base or to finish the butt-whoopin' I missed in the Robot Master competition. :-D

Yes... I am a remixing n00b! Never done a remix before but I think it's going to be a lot of fun! I won't have the full week to work on it either as i'll be getting back from a camping trip a couple days after my bracket starts remixing. I am prepared to get little sleep that week! :P

P.S. Sigs look amazing so far!!

I guess this is when I start looking into all the possibilities. The Sonic bracket roster looks tough, but hey, Rexasaurus is there so who knows about what will happen :P

Watch me be the unknown hack who takes you out in the first round. :-P

Sweet sigs superior, you've done a great job with everything.

Halc in my bracket = scary. But even then I'm coming into this competition with the intention of kicking ass and taking names. THERE WILL BE NO MERCY!.

I'm really excited about this one. also WTB SIG.

Rest up these couple weeks so you can finish your songs :-P AND I'M WORKING ON THE ROBOTNIK SIGS RIGHT NOW. Be up by tonight probably.

When does Robotnik bracket go, May 12th?

Yep, yep! Robotnik Round 1 will be May 12th - 19th! All of those details are in the first post too FYI.

Look out, guys. I'm now invincible.

hahaha, that's priceless!

Nice! Robotnik sigs will be incoming soon!

OMFG SIGS

These looks awesome, nice work dude :D

Thanks!

Yep, yep! Robotnik Round 1 will be May 12th - 19th! All of those details are in the first post too FYI.

Good for the first post. I bet it feels unjustifiably content with itself. :tomatoface:

lol scumbag first post

Nice. I picked Watershield box because of The Wettening

I consider representing Robotnik in bracket-titles only. I'm all about the Sonic, baby.

Thanks for the sig, and I will actually use it, even though I am still trying to pimp The Wettening in FUTILITY. Oh well. :-D No matter I guess, thanks.

Also I wrote a blog entry earlier that might appeal to some people here. Whether it would actually ever be helpful to anyone, is yet to be seen, but leave some thoughts.

http://www.bstrader.net/2012/04/effective-use-of-layers-in-composition/

Thanks for the sig, and I will actually use it, even though I am still trying to pimp The Wettening in FUTILITY. Oh well. :-D No matter I guess, thanks.

Also I wrote a blog entry earlier that might appeal to some people here. Whether it would actually ever be helpful to anyone, is yet to be seen, but leave some thoughts.

http://www.bstrader.net/2012/04/effective-use-of-layers-in-composition/

Ignore the annoying “Check out my blog!” self-promotion on there. As a side-note, people who do this — we do not check out your blogs. We hate your blogs. Your blogs are terrible. :-)

But actually, that was a helpful read for me. I'm still learning quite a bit, so thinking about things like that is very helpful. Perhaps I get a bit too ambitious sometimes, so perhaps I just need a bit more focus. I'd leave these comments on there but I don't feel like making an account.

Obligatory "Awesome sigs!" comment. Because they are. I like that there will be 2 Rusty Ruins sigs!

Ignore the annoying “Check out my blog!” self-promotion on there. As a side-note, people who do this — we do not check out your blogs. We hate your blogs. Your blogs are terrible. :-)

LOLOLOL!!!!

It just annoys me that I'm getting the song for Iced Earth and the only guy who uploaded it is all like HEY YO CHECK OUT MY BAND HERE IS HARDCODED TEXT WITH AN URL YOU CAN'T EVEN CLICK YO <3 <3 <3 <3 :-P

But actually, that was a helpful read for me. I'm still learning quite a bit, so thinking about things like that is very helpful. Perhaps I get a bit too ambitious sometimes, so perhaps I just need a bit more focus. I'd leave these comments on there but I don't feel like making an account.

Har! Well I'm glad it got you thinking I guess and I hope it helps in some way. :-D Thanks for checking it out, yo!

As for my ambitions with this Sonic compo... I wanna try to make huge stuff. Biggest stuff EVAR?!