SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

Lol PixelPanic who is this guy lol

Excellent attitude though, hit me with all you got! Shame you won't be around much longer to keep talking trash >:D

I usually wait till the last possible second to start, but I'm too damn excited

EDIT: and oh god I just listened to your theme, PP. This is gonna be a fun round

Actually, when I saw someone chose "Hilltop", I immediately thought "hope I don't have to go against that guy". Then I saw we were in the same bracket and thought "really hope I don't have to go against that guy". Then I saw we were the first round match-up and I threw my head at the the desk.

But yes, let the loins of competition give birth to odd love-children of themes!

Really? I think of all the songs that could've been matched up, Hilltop and Spring Yard could actually complement each other quite well. Really interested to see what happens!

Spring Yard with it's grace notes, and Hilltop with it's trills, I just got done with the arrangement for the most part and I like what I got out of it.

Better get your game on Phonetic, I'M MUNCHIN' ON PANCAKES NEXT SATURDAY >:D

Spring Yard with it's grace notes, and Hilltop with it's trills, I just got done with the arrangement for the most part and I like what I got out of it.

You've gotten the bulk of your arrangement done already? Wow, someone's not messing around :wink:

Man, Chaos Angel is just... all over the place. SHAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIX!!!!! *shakes fist*

You've got all 3 Acts to work with though too... I think it'll fit pretty well with Chemical Plant!

Well, I've written down the structure of the arrangement on paper, so I've got something to work with.

However, mega slowdowns in the past 12 hours. First with WillRock's stream ( :razz: ), then with my laptop this morning giving me that lovely message of "A disc read error has occurred, please press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart". I got it going within 5 minutes though and used it now to form the basis of the track's groove, and will remember to keep backing up to external storage, but damn, I'll be happier if I send something in; losing to DusK won't matter in perspective o_O