SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

I'm at ~2:59, and that's probably where I'll stop.

I have one section where the two themes come together (later in the song), but I'm not quite satisfied with it... but I have no idea what to replace it with. I am blank at the moment. :-(

Other than that, I'm just focusing in on two transitions (just some minor tweaks to them) and EQ'ing!

I'd say it's about... 80% finished now! :-)

Welp couldn't find a good free VST/soundfont so I just re-purposed one of my higher-end hi-hat sounds to be raspier. I think I've done good, so my song is essentially complete with 3:53.

I'm not sending in the WAV until Saturday at 11:59 though just in case :P

NO NO NOOOOO! I don't want a huge whopping WAV file. Send me the link to an mp3 (preferably a high-quality VBR or 320kbps) please! And don't be late, if you're done and done for sure, you can send it a little early :smile:

Oh whoops :P I thought the OP said WAV for awhile. GOOD THING YOU CAUGHT THAT!

Oh excellent! That's actually exactly what I had in mind. I've hired an orchestra to perform all of our tracks, so everyone needs to submit sheet music and then come to my house on Saturday to see the performance :razz:

Oh jeez! Now I have to transpose all my parts augh Why didn't you warn meeeeeeeee