SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

Remember everyone, Sonic tracks are due by tomorrow at 12pm (noon) EDT! Robotnik Bracket Round 1 match-ups will be announced at this time as well!

Due to family stuff and a recent school band concert, I didn't actually have as much time as I thought for finishing touches, but what I did do is in your inbox, SuperiorX.

I got it, thanks! This reminds me, will everyone please post here that they've sent me their song as well. Just so nothing gets overlooked and in case there are any shenanigans with the PMs. So far I've gotten songs from myself, Rexy, and PixelPanic. Thanks!

FORUM POST HIATUS IS OVER BITCHES

So a night of potential mix-a-thon turned into a "lets call in Ethan to work 4:30-1:00," so I had to cut my mix shorter than I would've liked it, but its got a lot in a little amount of time so I'm pretty happy with whats there.

Anyway yeah I sent my track in. Mr. Covenant, the ball is in your court.

I really hate having to do this at this point, especially after having mah boi MainFinger have to arrange such a complicated piece, but I'm going to have to drop out. Things got really crazy this week and I simply haven't had enough time to devote to this competition (tis the way things always are. >_>) My track simply isn't done and I'm out of time to work on it.

Twas fun and I wish everyone the best of luck going forward! I am truly sorry I have to do this.

I'll be sure to show you guys the track when it eventually gets finished.

I really hate having to do this at this point, especially after having mah boi MainFinger have to arrange such a complicated piece, but I'm going to have to drop out. Things got really crazy this week and I simply haven't had enough time to devote to this competition (tis the way things always are. >_>) My track simply isn't done and I'm out of time to work on it.

Twas fun and I wish everyone the best of luck going forward! I am truly sorry I have to do this.

I'll be sure to show you guys the track when it eventually gets finished.

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to get a mix in. I had an idea I really liked, but there's no way I'm going to be able to finish in time. I've turned in half-baked ideas before in the past, but I'd rather not do that this time. I was looking forward to remixing my theme, so I probably still will on my own time. If I finish something before this compo is over, I'll be sure to post it as a "bonus" mix.

Sorry TheRexAsaurous, didn't mean to ditch on you. Good luck in the compo, and I look forward to hearing your track.