SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

Dropping like flies, I see!

Anyway, my mix is in your inbox SuperiorX. So... I guess I win. But why do I feel so empty inside?! *sniff* Well, I hope you guys like my track anyway even though you won't be voting on it.

With Jason Covenant out, we can no longer have the battle of the overdone themes! What a waste.

EDIT: *Guilt Trip Engaged* Just a heads up that I made my song while switching jobs (uphill both ways in the snow) *Guilt Trip Over*

Better being in than having nothing at all. To put that in perspective, I had a 3-day cram session before ultimately sending my laptop away for repair; and I'm glad I actually did something before sending it off, because there's 5 hours left and I STILL don't have it back. >_> (But at least the repairers have the replacement hard drive, so it's probably not too bad.)

Nevertheless, I may have a certain pancake telling me I'm going to fall flat, but I'm not having any of it; this is going to be one heck of a showdown >:]

Woke up an hour ago, grabbed a couple drinks and some chips, and now I'm gettin' my Final Push on. Excited to hear everyone's mixes tomorrow :D

PP, hope you're ready for some funky, funky chips

. Expecting a badass track regardless though

haha, I have a slight feeling you're more prepared than I am, I had a great idea and in the end I forgot how much time I actually do stuff (I'm shocked).

But REGARDLESS you best ready to feel the sizzle of my saws, the touches of my tris and the softness of my sines, this shizz is gonna make you wanna LOUNGE to death!

Wow I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. How can I sleep when there are PRESENTS IN MY INBOX!?!?! I woke up 2.5 hours earlier than I planned and was just lying in bed wide awake. Then I read of these interesting compo developments, so I just had to get up.

It's a shame Jason Covenant and Shadix had to drop out, sorry you guys didn't have enough time :-(

Diablo 3 will drop a few days into our round.

Needless to say, not a single song will be made.

I swear to god if Diablo messes up this compo I'm going to hunt that guy down. We've waited 12 years for Diablo 3, a few more weeks won't hurt. Or just play on your off weeks :-)

Also... we have an interesting development. A new lizard wishes to enter the ring! Jakesnke17 wants to replace Shadix since he dropped out and face Main Finger. He'll use Chaos Angel as his theme as well. Apparently Phonetic Hero recruited him in the middle of the night and Jake already has a significant portion of a song done. I'm inclined to allow this since more music is always better then less, right? Participants, particularly Main Finger, what do you think about this? Should we allow Jake to step in at the 11th hour and deliver whatever results from this insane all-nighter?

EDIT: This is particularly funny cause snakes and lizards are both reptiles hahaha.

Also... we have an interesting development. A new lizard wishes to enter the ring! Jakesnke17 wants to replace Shadix since he dropped out and face Main Finger. He'll use Chaos Angel as his theme as well. Apparently Phonetic Hero recruited him in the middle of the night and Jake already has a significant portion of a song done. I'm inclined to allow this since more music is always better then less, right? Participants, particularly Main Finger, what do you think about this? Should we allow Jake to step in at the 11th hour and deliver whatever results from this insane all-nighter?

EDIT: This is particularly funny cause snakes and lizards are both reptiles hahaha.

I've got no problem with this... I think that's fine. like you said, more music! :D

I totally think so.

Dude that would be the most badass thing ever.

Even more badass if he won the first round. :D

Bragging rights to the extreme.

And yes, in Aussie here, I'm staying up till two or whatevs till it starts.

THEN I CAN SLEEP. I JUST NEED TO KNOW.

I have mother's day tomorrow so Mum's getting breakfast in bed.

AFTER THAT IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Hey, my building was without internet so I hope I'm not late, I'll send my song right away.

Nope, the deadline isn't until 12pm EDT, which is in about 2 hours and 10 minutes. I just got yours.

So I still need mixes from Ben Briggs, Phonetic Hero, and Magellanic. And maybe Jakesnke17 if he finishes his song and is allowed entry.