SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to get a mix in. I had an idea I really liked, but there's no way I'm going to be able to finish in time. I've turned in half-baked ideas before in the past, but I'd rather not do that this time. I was looking forward to remixing my theme, so I probably still will on my own time. If I finish something before this compo is over, I'll be sure to post it as a "bonus" mix.

Sorry TheRexAsaurous, didn't mean to ditch on you. Good luck in the compo, and I look forward to hearing your track.

That sucks man, I'm sorry.

Regarding jake, if His opponent doesn't have a problem with it then I don't.

I think the question that's going to be on everyone's mind is:

can we just have a zip of these tracks immediately?

like, if you're busy which is totally ok, I WILL DO IT MYSELF SEND ME THE LINKS ANY OF US WILL DO IT WE WILL FIND A WAY

Haha calm down guys, I promise once I receive the final track and tag them, they will be up! I'm as excited as you all are! :smile:

Ok everyone... the moment you've all been waiting for:

Sonic Bracket - Round 1 mixes are up! I'll be updating the first post information right now. Remember voting takes place in the Social Group. You need to join the group to place your votes. Please review the voting instructions in the first post. Only post the name of the ReMixer you're voting for in the voting thread, and you need to vote in ALL battles in the round for your votes to count. Any reviews or comments (which I encourage), should be posted here in this thread, please!

Enjoy! Great job everyone!

EDIT: 15 songs were submitted. Jason Covenant did not submit a song, so TheRexAsaurous advances by default.

Robotnik Bracket Round 1 match-ups are live! Check the first post. Go pancakes!!!

The Sonic Bracket has also been updated to reflect Jakesnke17's entry. I'm tagging the Sonic mixes now, they'll be up very soon.

...and Brandon apparently knows my file naming mechanism and stalked my upload :smile:

No actually I legitimately guessed. I am on my phone at my patents house. I just said it because me vs. Tubetz would ne the saddest match up possible and we're lucky enough to get it. -_- thanks

I'm up against halc? :dstrbd: I guess this will make things interesting for me from the very start. I am certainly a fan of his work, so I know just how good he is. I was kind of afraid that this would happen, but I definitely won't let that stop me from doing my best!

Best of luck to everyone this week! I look forward to seeing what the people in the Sonic bracket have come up with.

Thanks for making my wildest dreams come true Matt. <3

Hahaha... no problem? I'm the glad the list randomizer worked the way you hoped :smile:

I just said it because me vs. Tubetz would ne the saddest match up possible and we're lucky enough to get it. -_- thanks

What's sad about that match-up? It should be fun!

I'm up against halc? :dstrbd: I guess this will make things interesting for me from the very start. I am certainly a fan of his work, so I know just how good he is. I was kind of afraid that this would happen, but I definitely won't let that stop me from doing my best!

That's good, good luck everyone!

Remember Robotnik Bracket to play close attention to which theme you are matched up against. Like I said last week, make sure to check either the Roster Spreadsheet or the first post bracket image for the details of your opponent's source. The spreadsheet has source links, so use those for reference. A few odd ones to pay attention to:

• Dj Mokram has Dragon Road (DAY - only)
  • halc has Collision Chaos (JP)
  • BlackPanther has Rusty Ruin (SATURN)
  • KingTiger has Panic Puppet (GENESIS)
  • Enigami has Launch Base (PC - Version)
  • Sir_NutS has Scrap Brain (Master System/Game Gear)