SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

Oh my I have pancakes piling up in my inbox :lol: So far I've received 9 tracks, from: AMT, Arceace, Brandon Strader, Chernabogue, Dj Mokram, halc, Tuberz McGee, urdailywater, and wildfire.

The rest of you Badniks have until tomorrow at 12pm EDT to turn your songs in! Voting for the Sonic Bracket - Round 1 will end at that time too, and Sonic Round 2 match-ups will be announced! Good luck!

So let me try and figure out what extra toppings those that sent so far put on...

AMT - sea bass (o_O)

Arceace - thousand island sauce? should compliment halc's quite nicely

Brandon - bacon (duh)

Chernabogue - garlic, and lots of it

Dj Mokram - olive oil (hey, may feel bland but actually should do some good)

halc - chips......

Tuberz - kangaroo... because he seems bouncy enough

urdailywater - spring water...?

wildfire - JALAPENO PEPPERS OMG @_@

I think I'm way off the mark with some of these, but hopefully they should give an indication of how things will go :razz:

Working on my track, I noticed that I called the file 'Launch Bass Zone'. I am now cursing that I don't have the time to invest in making my first dubstep track.

Someone please make a track to take advantage of that name. Don't be a rotten pancake like me and pass up on that opportunity (like me). Thank you.

*gets back to work on track*

My song needs lots of fixes, sadly I had to make it early because of how much ridiculous stuff is going on I don't even have time to go back and fix it x_x

It's cool because I subbed mine like... a day or so after you subbed yours.

I subbed mine really early. D:

I had a big theater show to perform every night this week starting last night.

So I had no more time.

Meh. I'm proud.

Also, Rexy, my topping is definitely not a Kangaroo. I've only been in Aus for 4 months now. D:

I'm going with the flightless bird topping. Kiwi. <3

Working on my track, I noticed that I called the file 'Launch Bass Zone'. I am now cursing that I don't have the time to invest in making my first dubstep track.

Someone please make a track to take advantage of that name. Don't be a rotten pancake like me and pass up on that opportunity (like me). Thank you.

*gets back to work on track*

Launch Bass Zone (Pancake Skrillet Remix)

Also, Rexy, my topping is definitely not a Kangaroo. I've only been in Aus for 4 months now. D:

I'm going with the flightless bird topping. Kiwi. <3

Considering that kiwi birds are forbidden to hunt and eat, I'll assume you mean the kiwi fruit. Which, I'm presuming would make a much 'healthier' alternative in the matchup between you and Brandon :razz:

Welp. Last night, I started to get some progress on my track, then FL crashed and I hadn't saved. :banghead:

It'd take too long now to make what I wanted, so I got 4 and a half hours to come up with something different...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN DOES IT MANG!!

butts

Oh very mature, Brandon. And it DOES have an autosave feature, but autosaving is for weenies amirite

Pete, I'd like to see YOU try and make music on a damaged PC. Then you can answer that question again. :<

Haha, mine's not exactly in top shape... frequent display driver crashes plague me. Also, it fell off a futon last summer with the power cord still in, jamming the charge connector inside my computer. If I reconnect the face plate, the plug-in still sinks inside, so I have to leave the whole thing loose so I can lift up the corner and fish it out. Not to mention my battery has been fucked for about 7 or 8 months, so I HAVE to have it plugged in AT ALL TIMES, or else it dies in about 2 minutes.

But I suppose there are worse situations :P