Project M: Version 3.0 Releases Dec. 9th!

The Derrit

Hey folks. Long time no see.

Probably worth mentioning that we're looking for a nice Skyward Sword remix to put on Skyloft, preferably with

We actually used that song originally, but it's probably best to not straight up take some Nintendo compositions for the game, so we went back to the generic Zelda theme after Demo 2.1.

Any takers? :)

Edited by Shadic

Probably worth mentioning that we're looking for a nice Skyward Sword remix to put on Skyloft, preferably with

We actually used that song originally, but it's probably best to not straight up take some Nintendo compositions for the game, so we went back to the generic Zelda theme after Demo 2.1.

uuuuhhhhh

are you in the wrong forum or am I missing something here

I will pump this out for you in a week or so if you want.

Any genre specification?

Soooo I don't own a Wii but im curious how this works, as my friend has one. Do you just download some software and uhhhh like connect it to the Wii? I'm seriously clueless as to how this works but wanna know so I can tell my friend!

Instructions are nice and clear on the website. All you need is a 2 GB or less SD card and you're golden.

Delete any stage builder stages on the Wii (there will be a few the system installs when it first creates the Brawl save data if you haven't deleted those already). If there are any existing Brawl stage builder files on the SD card too, you need to get rid of those also.

Extract hackless zip onto SD, plug SD into wii, Access stage builder, select "Launch game."

If there are any issues, follow their instructions in case I missed something. If you still have issues, talk to them about it.

Edited by GravitySuitCollector

I got around to giving this a whirl today, and man I really wish my friends were remotely interested in Brawl so we can get back in the groove...because Project M is quite excellent. I gave a couple of characters a spin against the AI, and I'm really feeling that Melee vibe. It feels fast, tight, balanced, and competitive. Even though we really loved Brawl, it was sort of treated as a party game with my friends, wheras Melee was a more serious fighter for us.

The intricate adjustments are great! For some reason though, I can't find anyone in Wi-Fi even though I have the Wi-Fi safe one enabled. Do I have to exchange friend codes or is the "With Anyone" mode supposedly working? I went into spectate mode just to be sure, and I do get results immediately. However, upon watching the matches, there's apparently some de-syncing as I constantly see characters falling to their deaths intentionally.