Project M: Version 3.0 Releases Dec. 9th!

The Derrit

I can't get the launcher to connect to my wi-fi for some reason, but yay for new version! (which is actually 3.01, not .02)

Download the launcher again, it was stealth updated to fix the wi-fi issues. And there is a 3.02, it was also stealth launched to fix a problem with Kirby's Lucario hat freezing him in place when trying to cancel out of Aura Sphere. It also moves all the names on the CSS back in proper place now that the color selection bars are gone (which I'm kinda bummed about, actually).

Eh, the mod just isn't working for me. It'll run for a few seconds and then freeze on the character select screen. I suspect it's because my Wii is a 4.0U (2009 status) and maybe Project M conflicts with that? Hmm. No idea. I'm horrible with this modding stuff.

I think I'll just stick to custom Brawl music/stages/character skins etc. on the main game. Luckily this is a simple cut-and-paste job that just involves putting files into folders on the SD card.

Still though, Project M seems phenomenal and I'll definitely try to take a look into my Wii's situation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Soooo has anyone heard from Shadic at all recently? Last I heard, I'm supposed to be doing some music for him, but he hasn't been on Skype in close to a month so I'm not really sure how to reach him

Sorry about this, I've been ridiculously busy recently. :( I've actually been on Skype a few times, so I'm not sure why it isn't showing me online. Either way, even just shooting me a message on Skype or OCR works well enough.

Sorry about this, I've been ridiculously busy recently. :( I've actually been on Skype a few times, so I'm not sure why it isn't showing me online. Either way, even just shooting me a message on Skype or OCR works well enough.

Cool man, I also met Corey through Kruai and shot him a WIP earlier. There'll be another incoming soon, so I'll shoot it to you via Skype

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey so I'm making myself an OCRemix Project M custom music pack. Anyone have good suggestions for songs/stage?

I looped Shnabubula's "Temple" from NES JAMS into a BRSTM (use for Temple), as well as zircon/sixto's "Subterranean Kamikaze", injury's "Circuit Breaker", and zircon's "Monstrous Turtles" (use for Luigi's Mansion).

I gots severals mores.