Donkey Kong Country - Aquatic Ambience

htotheig

This is gorgeous, instant favorite for me :-) Might even be OCR worthy, there's potentially just enough interpretation going on with the performance and effects to warrant it. It would be a tough call but I feel like when the performance is this emotive and sounds as nice as it does, it would be worth a shot to submit it (maybe with a more polished performance? I dunno.)

Either way, I like it a lot and I'll be spreading this around :-)

This is really quite gorgeous man.

I only recently learned about the chapman stick a few weeks back thanks to a good friend of mine. But...to hear it played like this and used to create an amazing remix of one of my favorite tunes in Donkey Kong Country, all I can say is, you've created a huge nostalgic moment...at least in my opinion.

I look forward to hearing more from you. :)

This is really quite gorgeous man.

I only recently learned about the chapman stick a few weeks back thanks to a good friend of mine. But...to hear it played like this and used to create an amazing remix of one of my favorite tunes in Donkey Kong Country, all I can say is, you've created a huge nostalgic moment...at least in my opinion.

I look forward to hearing more from you. :)

I second this. This is truly a beautiful piece, and you've made it even better. I can almost imagine laying in bed listening to this as I drift off...

I definitely would love to hear what more you have to offer.

Keep the mixes coming!! :mrgreen: