Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Gen Disc and Genital Disease.

K, WTF... I'm still on here?

I haven't even looked at my WIP in like... must be nearly 6 months now. I'll entertain the idea, but the fact that I'm even still 'in the green' is a little generous and misleading.

Tell ya what, I'll run some ideas by some friends of mine Usa, see what I can do... no promises... I would've assumed things would have moved on without me. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it's been some time. I have been through finals and other stuff and am now on vacation. Let's get this thing rolling again! WIP deadline is tomorrow, so all musicians better have their WIPs ready :) If not, I will get in contact with all of you to see who is still on there and who not. No exceptions this time :) We need to make further progress!

• 2 weeks later...
Also, since I spent a lot of effort putting that thing together, I submitted it to VGMusic. Here's the link:

http://www.vgmusic.com/new-files/Seiken_Densetsu_3_Another_Winter.mid

That link does not work for me... did you check if it is right?

You are attempting to access the file from a site other than VGMusic.com. Remote linking of MIDI files is blocked (see below).

Click here to listen to/download the requested file.

Try again. This time click on the link and it will come up...

Sorry I havent checked back in awhile. I just got a lap top and while I was transfering my files, I ended up losing my WIP. I remember most of it though, but if someone would still has it and can send it to me that would help too. At any rate, I'll try to work on it while I'm gone this week, I'll have an update hopefully on the 29th or 30th. Sorry everyone. :(

Try again. This time click on the link and it will come up...

Ah! Yes, now it worked for me. Strange, when I first tried to get the file I searched the new-files manually and didn't find it in the latest submissions. But yeah, now I have it, and it sounds pretty nice. For anyone with crappy sub-par MIDI hardware I upped a recording here. Enjoy :)

I am not 100% sure if all the pizzicato chords are correct, in some places it sounds a bit strange to me, but overall nice work :)

Oh yeah, Azar, don't worry too much. At least you have shown that you are still there, that is worth a lot already, because there is a tremendous lack of activity, but this does not seem to be the only project with this problem, so I am at least partially relieved :)

Everyone got so post-happy since the forums came back online. Oh, well.

Oh... I haven't noticed that the forums are back up because I just used my bookmarks and saw the thread as locked, as well as my other bookmarked threads. Well, now everything has been fixed, a new WIP due date will be announced shortly too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic