Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

• 1 month later...

Hello.. sorry if I haven't been around here for...whoa... almost a year.. I've been very busy, there's way too much stuff for me to study...

Anyway, if I can't finish some stuff before summer, it's SURE that I'll finish everything this summer. Is there any near deadline to meet? If there are no near deadlines, I could also take female turbulence to work on it in the summer. Robotaki and I were planning to do a collab, so that could be a good track for us to work on.

I know I might seem an untrustful remixer, but I've been out of any internet community for almost a year. I've spent the last months studying, studying, playing some quake IV and studying.

I shall be resurrected in june, after my final exams, but for the time being, I think i might do a thing or two, 'round here :D

Ah! and one more thing... man, the Frenzy remix should be Prometheus and Sixto !.. We gotta find a name for it!.

Regards,

John

Hello.. sorry if I haven't been around here for...whoa... almost a year.. I've been very busy, there's way too much stuff for me to study...

Anyway, if I can't finish some stuff before summer, it's SURE that I'll finish everything this summer. Is there any near deadline to meet? If there are no near deadlines, I could also take female turbulence to work on it in the summer. Robotaki and I were planning to do a collab, so that could be a good track for us to work on.

I know I might seem an untrustful remixer, but I've been out of any internet community for almost a year. I've spent the last months studying, studying, playing some quake IV and studying.

I shall be resurrected in june, after my final exams, but for the time being, I think i might do a thing or two, 'round here :D

Ah! and one more thing... man, the Frenzy remix should be Prometheus and Sixto !.. We gotta find a name for it!.

Regards,

John

Eew, Quake 4 :P

Yeah, go ahead, right now it makes no sense to set deadlines because no one is doing anything, except the people I am in personal contact with...and they are doing quite nice btw. :D I can sign you up for that, if you want me to :)

if someone can find me a decent midi for Walls and Steels, i'll think about doing it. i'll need a guitarist, though, a really good one.

Actually I made a very good Walls and Steels MIDI file some years ago when I was a kid, it should still be on VGMusic.com...let's see...here you go!

A good guitarist? *looks at Sixto* :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I totally agree with you, Mono!

And I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been around here. I still don't have much time for the project as of right now because I have a huge load of work to do, but that does not mean I forgot about it.

The reason why I did not put another deadline up right now is because I saw that a lot of people had a lot of other things to do and did not show up. This started approximately at the same time when UnMod was removed here. After that a lot of projects, not only this one kinda stood still so it would not make sense to force things.

So I am not the only one with this problem around here, but because of additional lack of activity from my side due to my working time it is only natural that some people believe this project is dead or something, but I myself don't consider it this way. There are far too many very good contributions already to drop this one now.

So anyone still interested in this project should tell me on the project forums at sd3.thasauce.net, or better, send in some new WIPs. There is no fixed deadline right now but everything new is very welcome. If anyone does not feel like doing their track(s) anymore, please also tell me this and don't just crawl away, hoping to get unnoticed by me or TheDeath. It is just additional work to run after all you guys.

OK, I think I said enough now, let the WIPs roll in again! I got some nice suff a bit ago, but seriously, there needs to be a bit more if we want it to be finished before 2012!

hmm, I might try to do a completely new mix of Harvest November...I don't think the one I have right now sounds too great IMHO, lol. the sound quality's really low. w/e got plenty of time right? ^-^ see what happens. good luck everyone, and have a good summer!

• 2 weeks later...
Im intrested doing "Female Turbulence" if it's still free.

Need something new to work with.

Hi there! I'm sorry I didn't update the post for some time. Prometheus already has an almost-finished remix of that one.

But if you want you can take on any of the available tracks and even some more where people slack on them, just ask for

the track you want and I will inform you on its status and whether it's free to take or almost finished by its remixer.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
that's a shame. Im half through with the mix already.

But I can post it as a individual track at the ocremix submission.

I'll see if I can finish it and start on another still avalible track.

/Seb

Yeah, you can choose any song you want, even some of the already taken ones, just ask me before you invest too much in a mix, because some of them are nearly done or I still have contact to the remixers, that's why we should talk about it here (or in PMs).

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic