Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is it the whole site? I only noticed that our forums were down. I was starting to get a little concerned...

ah I think it's just our forums. their bandwidth is being used by the FFVII project that was just released so they may have had to shut down their forums temporarily.

"To make a long story short, the FF7 project sucked up all our bandwidth so this tiny little site will be all we can provide until next month. Sorry for the inconvenience, ThaSauce Staff :("

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing's stopping you from making a remix unrelated to the project. That's what most of the stuff on this site is - non-project remixes. Besides, if it's any good, and nobody's showing a project remix of it, I don't think anyone's gonna protest if you ask that it becomes a part of the sd3 project. You might want to avoid submitting to the judges, tho. IM Usa or anyone else that actually knows anything. That's what I did.

This project still alive? Can't tell with the project forums down... SD3 is one of my all-time favs, and I'd be happy to take a crack at 3-01: Can you fly, sister?

If you want it you can get it. The song is still free to take right now, so you can send in your WIP or something else you did and I can sign you up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. If this is still going on, I'm definitely interested in working on my tracks some more. I'm gonna need some collaborative assistance though, due to my lack of equipment/creative limits.

1-02 Where Angels Fear to Tread: Last I remember working on this, MaliceX and I were looking to add in some guitar wailage. Anyone interested? (btw, is MaliceX still in the project? I didn't see his name listed on the first post.)

2-01 Lefthanded Wolf: This song didn't get much past the idea stage, but it's an idea that I'm really attached to. Unfortunately, I lack the live instrument remixing skills/equipment to do my idea justice. If Sixto is still interested in working on this, I'd loooove to get this song started up again.

• 2 weeks later...

Usa's having some freak technical difficulties with user privileges and such, and can't reply on the boards. He really appreciates your ongoing support for the project, Sinewav. MaliceX wanted to drop off the project, and Usa thought you were the one who let him know. As for Sixto, he has left the project. His songs haven't. Ask him if he's still interested.

Assuming the forums get into the holiday spirit enough to find some love for Usa and let him post, he will update the project info soon, now that his vacation has started.

Due to inactivity and a number of ppl having dropped out of the project, I felt the need to ask Usa about the number of tracks available and the number of remixers that could join. His answer:

a lot for both

I've gone over the tracklist and we currently have 21 tracks clearly available, and are in the process of sorting out how many we're not sure about, and whether those are available or not. There's a fair amount of tracks to be added to the available tracks list, so we're not posting an updated tracklist yet.

Anyone interested in joining or re-joining this project should express their interest here asap so we know. Especially if you already had a wip in. Remixers previously in the project, please reclaim your tracks or they'll be classed available for anyone to take.

Sinewav, I reserved those two tracks for you and whatever collab you may be doing. Abadoss... I'll remind the man behind it all to master it.

24 tracks available and 17 tracks soon to be added to that list. Ten tracks complete or almost complete. 9 tracks taken that aren't yet complete or nearly so. The actual names of the tracks will be revealed when the tracklist is posted...

...once Usa's account works normally or I get mod priviliges to edit it myself.

Remixers who have had wips in the project, please contact me or Usa and let us know whether or not you're still interested in doing this or if we can hand out your track to anyone who wants it.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic