Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

I'm actually seeing more activity than I expected. Sadly, it's still not much. ppl, you wanted in, you're in, so get them tracks done!

In other news, I'm gonna be a pretty busy the upcoming few months, and Usa probably won't have much more spare time on this side of new year's than he had on the other. Still, the project is rolling on, we've got a few new remixers, a few tracks taken. First page will be updated... soon-ish. So will my sig image progress... news... ad... thingy.

We're hoping to release in late spring, tho I suspect that's a bit optimistic. Still, with the activity we _are_ seeing, it's not impossible.

For ppl too lazy to read all the above: If you're in the project, get your track done and send us the track or a link to it asap.

Hopefully I'll send you an update this coming weekend. I've had some serious shit happen at work that it's tied me down. Let's just say that my supervisor had an inappropriate relationship with a subordinate, a big no-no in the military. Thanks to that issue, I assumed the supervisory position, and it's kicking my ass right now. Yeah, I'm not happy at the supervisor either, for this was a huge surprise and not in a good way.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a couple of custom sigs in the first post, musician only tho. Should get Usa to make promotion sigs as well.

Or you can grab mine. :D I update it with progress info and whatever. Ripped the idea from OA.

As for taking tracks and having the skill for it, do it for fun. If we feel it's not good enough and we can't help get it good enough, you will have made a nice remix yourself. If it does get good enough... we'll all be happier. :D

Bmup.

Yes, bmup. Tracklist slightly updated.

Also, we'll soon be cutting remixers from the project if we don't hear from you. I've already started. Expect to see the list of available tracks grow... tho I personally hope it shrinks.

Okay Rozo...soon as my writing block fades I'll work on another track...which one do you think would suit me best?:?::?::tomatoface:

I still haven't gotten anything back from Usa. I'm assuming my track is still good, right?

Yeah, I am very sorry I haven't finished it yet. I had a lot of things to do and moved to a new home, too.

I also have a lot of work but I will try my best to finish your song ASAP, I have not forgotten about you! ˆ-ˆ

No deadline set atm. Let me know which track you want, and show me a wip of it within a week or so. Might be a good idea to PM me about the style and genre and approach, etc. you're going for first.

Speaking of which, there are people who would have failed most deadlines had we set (I mean enforced) any. We will be making their tracks available if these remixers fail to reply within... a month. Maybe. Couple of weeks. Depends on whether or not we like what we've heard.

edit: ok, got it. It's yours. Don't worry too much about that old genre restriction thing. Just don't make it too artificial and glitchy sounding.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic