Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

• 3 weeks later...

Another file corruption/hard drive issue (we've had a few of those on the project) left us with an mp3 of a track that's close enough to be called finished. Don't think I've mentioned that before - +1 done.

...And I got an almost finished track yesterday. :D

But we've still got tracks to do. I know there's stuff going on behind the scenes, but I wanna know about what's going on with your tracks. Where are you ppl?

SD3: This is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends... because we started singing it not knowing what it was, and then we kept on singing it forever just because....

Out of the blue, an almost finished mix. Things are looking pretty good for the album.

Anyone willing to contribute various sd3 videos or s9x save states or something so I can make a video preview for this thing? Before it's done, I mean. :D

Also, with keiiii being busy, we wouldn't mind some additional artists for this project. Bahamut, when you see this, update the recruitment thread. We need artists and quality video footage from the game.

I hate ending up with important updates last on a page. So here it is again: TRACKLIST UPDATED. There. Or, in Swedish: Spårlistan uppdaterad.

Also...

Seriously though, I think we should have the title in Swedish, Swedish makes everything sound so badass!

I feel exactly the opposite. :D I can just imagine this in Stockholmska. Or dalmål. Or skånska. lol

skånska

OK, I'll admit this one would be funny. =D What's wrong with Stockholmska though? I've heard it sounded somewhat snobby, but I actually didn't perceive anything when I was in Stockholm. =D

Svenska är gay, och de som talar det är homosexuella.

Thank you. =P I also speak Slovenian, Italian and a little Japanese, hopefully that cancels out the overwhelmingly homosexual effect of English. =P

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic