Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

For those of you without finished tracks but wondering about your wips - SEND ME NEW ONES!* I had a hard drive crash a month or so ago. Still trying to put stuff together. My wip folder was lost. :( My wav folder is safe. My own tracks have lost audio files but the midi and instrument data is all there. :D

*) Hylian Lemon did this. He's cool.

ALL PROJECT MEMBERS; I WANT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES!! This is because most of you probably don't read this thread*, and so I don't have to use half a dozen different methods to get important project info to all of you; info such as release schedule changes and upcoming deadlines, missing track notes/remixer bios, strange medicine, and contact info for the ppl who volunteer their ears for your wips.

*) I know how smart it is to ask for email addresses in a thread not read by those whose email addresses I need the most. Shut up and get me your email. :P

I'll probably open up a handful of tracks I'm a bit unsure of tonight. If I open up one of yours, just get me a wip and I'll take it off that list.

Full public tracklist coming soon. Yes, for real this time. Soon as in this year. You can laugh at my messy coordination attempts until then.

More info on our prospective wip deadline and project schedule coming soon. Soon as in later.

(this info will be in the first post when I add the tracks to it. not gonna go edit it now. busy/lazy.)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear. You do not know a damn about Finnish, why on earth try to use Google Translate language that Google itself does not understand properly? Brandon, you're jealous Archangel Swedish-language skills or something? Otherwise they are pretty good, wonder Slovenije.

Well, at least I teinhän something here. Otherwise, Google turned the record field message.

Okay, I'm not from Finland and I used Google.

Uh... yeah, that's pretty obvious. :P

The translation means SD3: Finland's (or "of Finnish"), Light's and darkness's (as in possession, not plural incorrectly using apostrophes). So... Valon ja pimeyden laulut? Or maybe lauluja -sta sounds better? Äh, eländes finska grammatik.

For those of you just tuning in, check the first post. It can has had major update.

Okay, this is really not looking bad at all.

Awesome trick to finish your tracks? Just open up your saved file and look at what you have. That's where the inspiration starts up again.

This. For me, the biggest barrier to working on a song is the step it takes to open the file when I'm not "in the mood" to work on it. Sometimes I end up going "meh" and closing it again, but most of the time I get at least a little more work in.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic