Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

One more wip in. :D

Sorry Brandon, my bad. Fixed it now. :tomatoface:

Everybody, I'm still trying to recover from the crash where I lost all wips and some of my project notes, so I'm not entirely clear on everyone's status. If your track is mislabeled in the first post, PM me a correction. This is one of the reasons you should update your wips... or better yet, to finish them.

edit: aaaaaand another one. guys, these were due before that due date. :P

Edited by Rozovian

I think all sources, including those bonus sources I added to it, are claimed now. I don't see any tracks marked as red, so either I screwed up the tracklist or we've gotten some cool ppl on board.

However, I wanna see something done about those black, orange, and cyan tracks. I like the purple and green, and especially blue. More of those plz.

By the next deadline, I'll redo the colors scheme to make it really obvious which tracks aren't done. We could be done by summer (and the album could be out as soon* as 2015), guys and gals, keep up the good work. :D

Also, we've got a new artist on board, welcome megrar! :D Had I not lost the save states I would be hyping an in-progress preview video around now. I'll get back to that later.

* ) ocremix' idea of soon, maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

Got some art in, so I thought that's worth mentioning. Note to self: add our artists to the front page staff list thing. When I feel like it. ;)

In other news, my BadAss track is pretty much done, wav sent, so I'll FINALLY have time for my own sd3 tracks again. :D What have I learned from taking on like a dozen or so project tracks at the same time? Don't. One at a time is plenty, and gets stuff done faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, I'm gonna put together an INTERNAL PRE-PREVIEW THING. If I don't have your email address, you don't get to see/hear it. Most of you probably haven't heard other tracks on the project, and none of you have seen the art we're getting. So if you wanna know how theproject's doing, where we're at, how the others sound... EMAIL!!!!

pm/email/im me your email so I can spam you all with project stuff.

Yaaaay!

I really want a "project artist" banner for my sig... What's the font used for that? I can edit it myself if I have the font.

Dunno, gotta ask Usa when he shows up.

Yup, you're first in my sd3 contacts list. You get a cool point for that. :P

28 tracks completely completed (I have a final version), not counting my spumed tracks or any completed midis we have. That's pretty cool. Looking forward to the upcoming deadline for older tracks. (on that note, I need to stop spuming and just finishing my own tracks)

But how can I only have the emails of 16 of y'all?

I lost my internet connection for a while, then was busy at a weekend thing... now I'm back. Just got a wip from Luhny, and a completed piece of art from Keiiii.

This week: the internal preview, and trying to find ppl's emails.

Gonna send out a mail to everyone I've got, just to make sure gmail will let me, and that everyone who knows about it knows if I've got their email or not. Or you could just email me again. (the lazy boss approach)

Edited by Rozovian

Listening to your tracks now guys, gonna reply later today. Just wanna say that we've got two weeks until a kind of cutoff date. I wanna get all the old tracks either done or out of the way, so anyone having been sitting on a track for too long will lose the track (tho only until I'm convinced the track will get done ASAP) on April 16th.

And I won't make any exceptions for myself.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic