Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Sent out an email just a few minute ago, to everyone on the project - track finished or not; remixers, artists, staff; everyone I had an email of. If you didn't get it, I either couldn't find your email or have and old/wrong one.

PM me your email. Important info and stuff gonna start coming by email.

edit: and the internal preview. :D

Three tracks just changed color in the right direction. Nice work mak, Meteo Xavier, Jeremy Robson, Sam English, LuIzA, zyko, and other ppl

Also, it is can be assistant director tiem nao.

-

luhny, what? You're on my list of ppl whose emails I have... yours is there. Something's up, pm me your email address again, in case I got it wrong. Check spam folder, dunno how your mail server feels about emails with a dozen recipients.

Edited by Rozovian

It's the 16th in my time zone. This means there's about 24+12 hours until I clean up the tracklist. If I haven't heard an updated track from you this year, you're definitely off the tracklist until I do. (and then you're back on)

It's so we can use just one color for available tracks and not confuse anyone wanting a track you're sitting on. I don't mind doubles of any source, but I do mind way too long delays. While I'm terrible at contacting y'all and reminding you, we have an assistant director who's a lot better at that. But even if we haven't contacted you (you should give us an email address to reach you by, it makes stuff A LOT easier for us), we love you and want your track.

When your track is done, there's three more things we want from you:

- some comments on the track, the source, the process of making it

- your bio, formal or informal, not too long

- your ok to use the track, link to the consent form coming later

The last part is the most important, but the other two are great to have. Your profile will look silly without them. As for your tracks' comments, I can just make stuff up. ;)

I don't know why mine, Ergo's and Theophany's collab is still marked purple; unless you think it needs a major overhaul (which I won't be able to provide right now due to a faulty computer) the last thing I sent you was about 90-95% done :\ Hope there's no miscommunication, but I've taken the song about as far as I can on my own. Theophany's got the song and needs to give it a final mix, but if there needs to be drastic changes to the track itself, I'd like to hear about it :-) Other than that, you should mark our track as green :-P

Hahah. I've been trying to get a hold of you, Roz, ever since I heard you were trying to get a hold of me but your email's apparently changed and the forums PMs seem to be broken too. So I give up and just spout my email for you here. :P

mozzaratti5@yahoo.com Because someone sniped plain ol' Mozzaratti before 2002ish I guess.

If you need anything, feel free to buzz. Meanwhile, I'm sorting out some damaged files but working in a few tweaks to the tunes I already sent wavs of. If there's a mastering deadline I miss, then go with what you got because you guys seemed at least moderately happy with the product.

@Emu I'm just way behind on tracklist updating. This changes with the due date thingy which is RIGHT NOW. At least it's marked as not available to others to snag,

@Moz No, I just don't use the hotmail one much anymore, and haven't gotten around to digging out addresses from that one. Haven't been on AIM much either. Will soon need guitar parts from you, so you can be sure I'll hit you up some time soon.

In other, semi-relevant news, I've now applied to university, gonna continue my studies... if I get in. Glad so much of it works over the net. Most of my application-related stuff will be over on tuesday, but I should have time to update the tracklist and get back to ppl about tracks and stuff before then.

All the preview package stuff I've promised is... delayed. Actually, most of my sd3-related work is delayed. Stupid real life.

Theophany (and everyone else), just throw the current state of the track my way. :D

Okay, some of you really need to learn to name your files better. :P Sorting out a month or so of unsorted sd3 tracks - untagged and with just source or remix name... big headache for me. Especially now that Meteo has been receiving a lot of the tracks and I don't have contact with everyone directly.

In other words, bureaucracy messing stuff up again. ;)

I'm pleased to announce that we have some really sweet wavs in, and a handful of cool near-finished tracks that I'm looking forward to marking as blue.

Unfortunately, there's some ppl who really ought to contact me asap about their tracks, because I'm gonna mark then as available because I have no idea where you guys are at. I'm still in the process of digging through the tracks and updating the list, update probably coming tomorrow.

File: eveningstar.mp3 <-- deal with it

I made Evening Star between last night and this mornin'. It was a lot of fun and a wild ride. I know you're not supposed to show songs before the project comes out but I couldn't resist.

Visual spoilers I don't care about. Show everyone if you want to. :D

edit: no need for me to make a new post, just posting here in case anyone checks the thread and wondering why everything is so slow... I might be getting a new job, so I got irl stuff going on atm. If things are moving slow right now, it's my fault... unless you're also being slow.

tracklist update coming... soon.

Edited by Rozovian

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic