Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Still available tracks!? this long into the project? Maybe we'll grab 2-3 more to get it done lol

ppl keep disappearing. Feel free to grab any that interest you guys... just make sure there's some variety in teh metulz and that there's still one or two tracks for the rest of us. :P

To the rest of us: This is not a Norwegian album. We must stop them by finishing all remaining tracks before they do! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Progress is still being made! I know I haven't been getting back to composers/remixers emailing me and I have reasons for that, but I haven't been ignoring anyone - promise. Just too much stuff all coming in at once IRL for me.

But progress is still being made and you shouldn't be waiting on me and Rozovian to move this further along. Get to work on your remixes! Send them in! Do another one if you feel progress is too slow! We didn't put Davy Crockett on the cross for you to laze about on the job! Let's all get to work and get this bastard posted! Yee-haw!

I said yee-haw!

So I see you got some spots still available. I know I chickened out when I first supported the project, but I'm sure I can find a good way to stick back in.

Do you have a taker for "Flight from the Holy Land"? If not, I can see if I can give it a go. It would help if I also knew when it's played in the game to get an idea on how to portray it, but if I get the information down, then I should be able to whip up something pretty smoothly.

Thank you in advance :)

So I see you got some spots still available. I know I chickened out when I first supported the project, but I'm sure I can find a good way to stick back in.

Do you have a taker for "Flight from the Holy Land"? If not, I can see if I can give it a go. It would help if I also knew when it's played in the game to get an idea on how to portray it, but if I get the information down, then I should be able to whip up something pretty smoothly.

Thank you in advance :)

Awesomeness, welcome back. :D if you really need to know, you should perhaps consider another track, cuz we're not sure. Last year's playthrough was interrupted by my hard drive crash, and I haven't heard it yet in the more recent one. I'd assume it's at some point... when they're leaving the Mana Holyland... maybe? :) Could be ending/credits/epilogue, considering its placement on the rsn, but as it wasn't on the OSV seikens didn't have any info.

Anyone know for sure?

btw ppl, the video plans are going slow. We have a track we wanna release (asap) before the rest of it, but we were thinking we should have a video preview to go with it. We need someone with sd3 footage and video skills. Video skills are, by comparison, fairly common, but ppl with footage aren't. ppl who play the game, get in touch with me asap, let's talk footage.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this remix album most of all out of everything else going on here! Keep up the excellent work.

I've been following the OCRemix community for years, but have never submitted a mix or been a part of any projects. I did some compositions back in university, and I'm interested in getting back into the scene. As a huge fan of the Seiken Densetsu games, how can I get involved in this project? I see that 305 - Weird Counterpoint is not yet taken...

Weird Counterpoint does have a WIP on it already but apparently Rozo didn't update to include that. Hard for me to judge since there are project people I haven't gotten back to yet because I can't ever find time for it (I'm at work right now as an example).

If you're still inclined, draw up a pretty good WIP version and send it to either Rozovian or myself through our several contact channels.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic