Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Isn't there a way for OCR peeps to confirm the definitive tracklist with Kikuta himself? (seeing as he's a friend of the site/staff)

Nah, we can just check it with an OST/OSV release... which we just did. The tracks where the spc and rsn agrees are probably correct, and I think we've caught the last of the misidentified tracks. Of course, the links we'll be putting up for the tracks still in red will be double-checked, just in case.

As for invites, it might be best to have correct youtube links to the tracks before a mass invite and recruitment post and all that... one thing at a time.

The tracklist is updated, tho, so as long as you check with the rsn that you remix the right track, start remixing, folks. :D

Ok, so pretty soon I will be working on getting invitations out to a list of people and I will be trying to make headway on getting people to consent to the project.

The following people I cannot find and need help contacting for the project:

Usabellchan

TheDeath

That list seems short now but may increase. If you know how to contact these guys, see me IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you!

Well, apparently Meteo has quit the project for the time being, so I can be totally... tarian. Noboby's gonna stop me from deciding we're doing monthly deadlines where I open stuff up at the beginning of every month if I'm not satisfied with the progress.

On that note, I got a 9-minute wip and two wavs the other day. I'm pretty satisfied with the progress atm. :D

k-wix and everyone, take more tracks! Take more tracks! :D

You can put me down for 111 Hope Isolation Pray, but don't cut me if I don't have it done by April 1st! Seriously I got a lot going on! But the source is really appealing to me and right down my alley... If you could get in touch with me privately that'd be ideal but I gotta run to my parents' house, ma done locked herself out, the silly goose. She gonna get me dinner though so it's all good.

Well I have nothing of 111 yet, so nobody "has" it yet.

It is, btw, a good idea to announce the tracks you're working on, at least if you don't have your name on them yet. Then again, what's the worst that could have happened otherwise, that I'd get three remixes of this track? How terrible. :P

(as for records, I think I've beaten Kyle's record... haven't I? and ToaD doesn't count, it took a hiatus.)

edit: wip of Meridian Child get!

Edited by Rozovian

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic