Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

• 3 weeks later...
Quit trying to take the Christ out of Christmas or all you're gonna get are really crummy atheist wavs that won't be worth keeping. :<

Quit trying to take the X out of Χριστός! Tho maybe we can take the at out of atheist. That'd be funny. :D

Holy shit! Only 8 songs left to go blue! O_O

I know, right? Too bad one is mine, cuz things are moving slow on that one. Stupid AOCC. Stupid work. Stupid life.

Edited by Rozovian

• 2 weeks later...

My EW Pianos Gold is currently not working on my system, so I'm working on re-doing Karth's piano track some with Kontakt's piano. I'm not in love with the sample set and I may try something else, but at least a better version of that will come soon.

I'm still trying to decide if I should redo the last track because I genuinely don't really like the quality of it (it's several years old), but as my Eastwest stuff is not operational, I don't really know how to fix it just yet and I'm just fuckin' worn out of doing music. I may ask for a collaborator there.

Just some updates from my end.

Update on Karth's track - I was able to replace it with a reasonably decent piano set through Berlin Grand on Kontakt and it works 99% with the exception of 1 second of music where there is some pop-and-hiss style distortion on top of the piano because its changing tempo and the samples do not like that for some reason.

Is there a way to fix this in Kontakt 5? It's just barely noticeable enough and doesn't really kill the track at all, IMO, but it is a noticeable wart on an otherwise clean and decent track. Do you think I could get away with it?

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it. It wasn't Kontakt, it was Fruity Delay.

Edited by Meteo Xavier

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy, do you have all visual/album art covered already? If not, I'm game. Here's my website for examples of my work: www.owencreativestudios.com I'll do whatever is required, I'd love to be a part of this, I'm an artist not a musicion but I'm a massive fan of classic RPGs (especially SoM and SD3) and VGM on the whole. Take a look at my portfolio and let me know if I'm in :) .

Edited by Deesio
more readable

Rozovian handles a lot more of the artwork side of things than I do, but last I heard, we WERE still wanting some more art for general purposes, PR and some for the teaser video.

Looking at your portfolio now - I like what I see, but I'm not sure how much these art styles will gel with the overall project. Still, the more the merrier as far as I reckon.

What kind of stuff did you have in mind to do?

Rozovian handles a lot more of the artwork side of things than I do, but last I heard, we WERE still wanting some more art for general purposes, PR and some for the teaser video.

Looking at your portfolio now - I like what I see, but I'm not sure how much these art styles will gel with the overall project. Still, the more the merrier as far as I reckon.

What kind of stuff did you have in mind to do?

I'll adapt my style in whatever way you wish and however the project directs me, no problem there. I was thinking possibly of some cinematic battle/ pre-battle image, good guys & npc allies one side with bad guys

& standard enemies the other side. sort of a balance between the light and dark to reflect the title.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic