Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Sounds knuffig enough for me :)

Welcome to the poroject, Monobrow! :)...I thought I already asked you to participate back then...

So now only two songs are left (and still some are in an unknown state), but for the moment we got a 96% coverage! Yay! :)

REMEMBER: Only one week left until the 2nd WIP deadline!

Don't forget to go to the all new forums and post your WIP in the private WIP board!

There's not much happening there right now, so get going! :P

• 2 weeks later...
I have my WIP rendered out, but it's on the college computers right now. When I go back to the labs tomorrow I will send it over.

Sounds good, thanks a lot, Rexy! :)

Still, there are a ton of other people I need to talk to ASAP. I will not publish the list here for now, because I will try to get a hold of them myself for now. It seems like people are pretty busy these days or forgot about the project, which is definitely NOT a good thing.

Reminder: The WIP deadline was yesterday. There are some people where I can make an exception for not reporting back, especially people that are pretty new here or some who are busy with their work on SoS right now, because this project gets to its end pretty soon. I can fully understand that they want to devote their whole attention there, but please at least keep it in the very back of your head that there is also another project that depends on you. Yes, you :)

OK, enough said for now, I hope I can PM as many people as possible to take them from this list before I will publish it here. There might be some people taken off this project now in case I can't get a hold of them now.

Checking in...

I have another WIP but it's short and I don't know where I'm going with it yet, so I hesitate to submit it until I do. I thought I had some good ideas for the two Sacrifice songs but I keep procrastinating because I just don't know what I want to do with them. I do have some ideas I'm playing with, though. :P

-steve

Finished and sent in my WIP.

Usa, the piano wasn't tuned that well, so don't mind the sound. I hope I played the music to your liking :wink:

Hey, great stuff so far! I totally dig your jazzy style. The piano sound is not exactly what it could be like, but hey, it's still a WIP, so don't worry too much about that now. The important thing is that you have your idea worked out, and it sounds pretty solid so far! Keep it up man! :)

This said, I also have not-so-good news. A lot of people have jumped off right now, which leads to a staggering 5 songs to be taken right now. Let's hope replacement will come soon :)

This said, I also have not-so-good news. A lot of people have jumped off right now, which leads to a staggering 5 songs to be taken right now. Let's hope replacement will come soon :)

Is Sinewav still on for track 1-02? A few pages ago he said he wouldn't be able to do it and I don't think I've seen anything from him since then.

-steve

Is Sinewav still on for track 1-02? A few pages ago he said he wouldn't be able to do it and I don't think I've seen anything from him since then.

-steve

I PMed him and he told me he still wants to do the tracks he chose, and that he will most certainly collab with MaliceX on this project.

I was able to record the last guitar solo for Obsession, but it... well, it's not perfect. I'll send you a wav of the 'finished' song tomorrow.

Wow, you are back! Glad to hear from you! I heard that horrible things happened to you so I am overjoyed you are back here! You know, the most important thing is not the project, but that you are fine and healthy, but you worked on the song, as well! You didn't have to, since there is still a large timeframe until the project is to be finished, but it's great anyway. Thanks a bunch! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic