Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Unless I'm missing something somewhere, or something's been counted twice, we're looking at 65 tracks. There _are_ multiple remixes of a couple of tracks... each for a different reason, too.

Gotta sort out which version of a track is the correct one.

Also, seeing the tracks sorted by date tells me how slow things have really been moving.

My tomorrow tends to be a few days later than most people's.

I went over the tracklist for some final checks for quality and order. Got me all teary-eyed and goosebump-y over some of the tracks. We (and I'm a very small part of that) have accomplished something amazing, and I really hate being this slow and holding the whole thing back.

Next tomorrow: renaming, zipping, uploading.

Almost missed an updated track. it was updated a while back, but buried somewhere in my downloads. I hope it's the only one I've missed. Next project I'm in charge of is going to be so much better organized. And faster.

Dug up that one, got a recent update for another track, everything should be ready to convert file names to the final tracklist and send in for evals. "Early January". Hah!

Soon!

The eval package is about ready. All the music is. Just gotta write a nice little note to staff detailing the current state of things, and then find a convenient time to upload it when nobody is going to complain about in-game lag or anything. Uncompressed, it's about 3 gigs, which on my country connection will take a while.

But hey, progress!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Website's being built last I talked to Rozovian.

I spoke with Emunator about a month ago, he contacted me about needing a .WAV for the evaluations, so it's still in process, there's still just a que of other shit on OCR's schedule of activity before it can come out. The new OCR migration to Invision being a big one, I'm sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would if there was a dedicated method of communication with you! >:P

Some time ago I worked with Emunator to get as fully up-to-date a WAV list as could be gotten, I think he may be best to get those .WAVs to you. Only reason I'm not suggesting Rozovian himself is his busy RL that makes his online presence more sparse and random.

• 1 month later...

At the ConBravo panel hosted by the OC University guys, they had a slide listing the albums upcoming this year. Funny that this one didn't get included on that slide. It seems so close to being done.  ;-)

Maybe it's because none of those guys contributed to this album?

It's been a month and a half since the last post, and I'm really looking forward to this album, so I thought I'd sign up and say something, considering I've been lurking here for probably 11 years (I think I found out about this site in 04 or 05).

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic