Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

I hate to say it, but child labour is looking quite enticing, lolll, jkjk.

Well, in former days it was usual, no one asked if it was wrong or right, children helped their parents to do the work, for example at a farm :P It's just our nowadays society that seems to be so picky about it...

Oh, and btw. site and forums will be up pretty soon, yeah. Thanks fly out to Fusion and ThaSauce! YAY! ^.^

oh crap. October 12th. thats like, really soon. oh crap.

bah. id be so much more motivated if i had EWQLSO or something ;)

eh.

haha, wouldn't we all =( MONEY!!!!! WE NEED MONEY!!! I'm too young to get a job also -_-" I hate to say it, but child labour is looking quite enticing, lolll, jkjk.

hehe, yes little timmy go grab that wrench that fell between those gears. Oh no, its not dangerous... honest. (bwhaha)

OK, BIG announcement!

We got ALL new forums and a website will be built soon.

You can find both at http://sd3.thasauce.net.

Many thanks to ThaSauce for hosting us! It's greatly appreciated!

Note to all musicians of this project: Please sign up there for the forums and we will take care of the rest. Some of you need to re-upload their WIPs. We plan to do a WIP upload script there soon, so stay tuned :)

Let's get this thing rollin' again!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today is the WIP deadline. There are still some people who haven't written back, I will try to contact them personally in a few days :/ Let's hope not too many people will jump off this one...

Anyway, a lot of WIPs have made it in the last weeks. Things are looking great now, a lot of progress has been made on this project. I want to thank all of you who contributed in the past weeks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny, the one song I want to remix is available, but I am afraid I don't really have the skill to mix the song... :(

Since no one else is working on it currently, I can try to have a product of "3-15 Sacrifice, Part III" done by December 12.

If anyone else wants to do it, by all means, go ahead. My skills are probably not satisfactory to do the song justice, I'm just volunteering because no one is working on it currently...

If you guys are cool with having me on the project, I will do my best.

Nah, it's cool. I was just going to pick it up if no one was working on it.

I doubt I'm ready to work on a remixing project yet, I should probably wait until I'm more comfortable with mixing before jumping into this late in the game. I can't wait to hear your mix of it, though! :)

While a collaboration would be cool, I have no idea how to go about it.

Also, I'm currently working through another piece right now and I'm trying to learn some things about orchestral mixes and music theory in general. I probably am not at the stage where I'm ready to contribute to a remixing project as big as this one, though I will keep an eye out in the future for other projects as I improve! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic