Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

-I was lucky that Obtuse pointed me here

-But unlucky because I've already started mixing 'nuclear fusion' without knowing this awesome project was on

-I'd love to try a remix but I'm really really newb, prob a bit too much for me to handle haha

-I absolutely loved every track in this game, so gl on the project...I can't believe Electric Talk isn't taken!

-Well, even if I'm a bit late to work on something (although if something comes to me I'll try) if anyone wants me to record any sd3 violin tunes/themes let me know and I'll try to help and not sound bad

-I figure it might help since there are so many string bits, and I need more practice recording =)

Edited by Chris ~ Amaterasu

• 2 weeks later...

I am guilty of being a butt baby when it comes to this project, and that's quite regrettable. However, I must continue being a butt baby for the time being, as there are projects with deadlines rapidly approaching. I don't think this project even has a deadline, so that's helpful for me and factors in to how my priorities are set to some degree. :-D

So, since Rozo apparently approves of this, I figured I'd post this here for you guys as sort of a mini-teaser. I subbed my arrangement for Innocent Sea to R:TS before I'd gotten involved in this project and forgotten about it :-P

http://remix.thasauce.net/song/RTS0247/

I'll be collaborating with someone to get this piece (which was an improv I didn't even intend to be a SD3 arrangement when I first started playing - I guess the source had infected my subconscious :-P ) performed live and maybe expanded a little bit, so you'll still have something to look forward to on the album. However, since this is already publicly available I figured I'd throw it out there as a preview of sorts :-) Hope you guys like it!

So, since Rozo apparently approves of this, I figured I'd post this here for you guys as sort of a mini-teaser. I subbed my arrangement for Innocent Sea to R:TS before I'd gotten involved in this project and forgotten about it :-P

http://remix.thasauce.net/song/RTS0247/

It was a choice of either approving of it or making a big deal out of you failing to keep it under wraps. The first option saves me the trouble finding someone else to do the track. :P Also, it's nice publicity for the project.

Well shit, I've got save files with every class (and their subclasses), and it's easy to get through the game (I've gotten it down to a couple of hours, now - I've played that game a lot). Unfortunately I don't know what options I have to record with.

Give me some suggestions with desktop recorders and I'll get all sorts of footage for you, if you'd like (we really don't have any choice but to emulate that game, really, so it's coming off my comp).

:)

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic