Looking for a song...

Zageron

So I just finished scanning through about 5,000 songs, 780 of which were from ocr.

Wheeee~

No idea who the artists are, if it's even ocr, or what game it might be remixed from. (I thought it was from Aquaria, but i couldn't find it...)

A lyrical excerpt, I think...

"...isn't good enough for you..."

Also, a theme might be "tired of....??"

It's a woman singing, and she choruses herself on that line.

On the off chance that someone happens to know exactly what song this is, yay!

Running through ocr, I thought that it was perhaps pixietricks, but I didn't find anything. ;-;

Anyways, thanks. Apologies if wrong section.

Zag

• 7 months later...

No. :(

I know that the voice is female, and "good enough for you" is in discord.

Voice reminded me of pixietricks, but I've looked through all of her stuff.

I don't even remember enjoying the song all that much, but I'm very interested in finding it again.

In fact the entire song is kind of off tune, in an artistic way?

No. :(

I know that the voice is female, and "good enough for you" is in discord.

Racking my brain, but personally the only thing I can think of with female vocals and that in the lyrics is that one Evanescence song. "Good Enough," ironically, I believe is the title. Probably not it, though - and I'm assuming it's a video game-related song anyway. (And granted, I'm far from the best person to be trying to think of vocal songs.)

Can you at least remember what kind of genre it was, or was close to? Piano solo? Country? Electronica? If you can give us an idea of that, it'd help.

Based on the lyrics, I think you may be looking for every pop song ever written.

LOL. Valid point.

The song I am remembering is definitely an indie song (not inide genre, not rock etc). It won't be well know, or popular. And I would also assume it was from a video game, since it reminded me of Jillian.

I've hunted through another good 500 songs today and still haven't found anything remotely like it.

Here is the best I can possibly do for a tune excerpt.

http://www.kisstunes.com/m3/s.aspx?v=qN64kH354161

"????? ????? ????? good e nough for you."

Edit: I do not recall the song have very much in the way of "busy" music ness. Mostly just this woman singing.

Well if it's still in your collection, maybe you'll just have to play the whole collection while you browse the internet or read or something... then, over the course of a few weeks or months, you may finally find the track you are looking for.

But hopefully someone from here can give you the answer :P

• 2 months later...