The Final Fantasy VI Remix Contest: Results are in, check first post!!!

zircon

FYI I am out of country right now, will be back on the 22nd or so. So far everyone who has checked in with me about subs seems to be on the list of ones I've actually received. The exception is, oddly enough, Chernabogue... I am still not getting his, nor is it even in my spam folder. No idea what's up but yes, please PM it to me!

Given the difficulties at least one person has had submitting, and that I won't be back until the 22nd, I'm going to extend the sub deadline to the 24th at 11:59PM EST - a total extension of 72 hours.

You can feel free to polish your existing sub(s) if you want, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Once I get home I will look into the email thing.

FYI I am out of country right now, will be back on the 22nd or so. So far everyone who has checked in with me about subs seems to be on the list of ones I've actually received. The exception is, oddly enough, Chernabogue... I am still not getting his, nor is it even in my spam folder. No idea what's up but yes, please PM it to me!

Given the difficulties at least one person has had submitting, and that I won't be back until the 22nd, I'm going to extend the sub deadline to the 24th at 11:59PM EST - a total extension of 72 hours.

You can feel free to polish your existing sub(s) if you want, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Once I get home I will look into the email thing.

Sent you the entry via PM. Thanks for the little extension! :)