The Final Fantasy VI Remix Contest: Results are in, check first post!!!

zircon

I would assume it does NOT, so I recommend writing your votes in a notepad file.

It actually does save your options, I just tried. It sends a link to your email, which brings you to the survey, with all the previous options you selected. It's still a good idea to write down your votes though, just in case.

BIG kudos to whoever did the Johnny C. Bad remix. You automatically earned an extra point in my book. I'm surprised there is no remix of this song yet (curse you Terra's Theme!!!!).

I'll listen to these tomorrow at work. Might as well kill the time doing something.

Aawww No Locke's theme. Oh well :(

I tried Locke's theme at first, but I only got so far as notating the first part .. then I got sidetracked and moved on to a different track.. It would've been a good challenge and would've stood out in the sea of Gestahl Empires..

I would've tried Locke, but I would've thought Phonetic Hero would've got something done for that at least. And damn, his production skills have been growing a lot over the past year :D

Oopsie, sorry to disappoint, all; things've been kidna hairy time-wise lately, what with starting a new job + Sonic compo + prior commitments + original stuff and all. Shoulda said something about "D'oh, can't do it" but I figured my picks wouldn't keep anyone else from covering whatever they wanted.

Thanks Rexy :D Still getting settled in, as it HAS only been one year for me. But I don't intend to ever stop learning!

I'm also surprised that nobody did Locke's theme.

The huge amount of "Gestahl Empire" mixes surprised me too, since it is an odd theme. New Continent being so popular was kind of expected.

Anyway, there are some pretty good ones, but way too many "techno"-ish mixes for my liking though.

I hope there is a chance to give/receive feedback, since it'd be interesting to listen to people's opinions on the remixes.