OCR02427 - Donkey Kong Country "Depth of the Deep"

djpretzel

This is a sweet mix. Very delicate vibe to it that I can dig.

I like it, but can't we please add a new rule? "No more Aquatic Ambience please"? I'd like to see other games now.

You mad bro? There's only... 7 remixes of aquatic ambience? SOOOOO MANY! I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN NOW! We must stop remixing this song! IT HAS HAD TOO MUCH EXPOSURE! Lock up your daughters, cut off your ears,OR AQUATIC AMBIANCE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLDDDDD

Love this mix. George Winston vibe from it.

You mad bro? There's only... 7 remixes of aquatic ambience? SOOOOO MANY! I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN NOW! We must stop remixing this song! IT HAS HAD TOO MUCH EXPOSURE! Lock up your daughters, cut off your ears,OR AQUATIC AMBIANCE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLDDDDD

(1) Guy wants more songs from certain games

(x) Guy writes songs for other games to meet this need.

(2) Guy complains when songs from games he isn't interested in are posted.

Hmm...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

At the top there is that whole "A. E. I. O." thing. I have one for U. How about Utilize? Maybe I am babbling but that was the first thing that came to mind. To me it makes sense. lol.

With that being said, this is SO beautiful! I could relax to this all day long! Aquatic Ambience is probably the most remixed song so I would like to see the other remixed more but the remixes that I have heard have all been awesome. 8-)

Love this mix. George Winston vibe from it.

(1) Guy wants more songs from certain games

(x) Guy writes songs for other games to meet this need.

(2) Guy complains when songs from games he isn't interested in are posted.

Hmm...

GREAT reference! That was the FIRST thing I thought literally like 5 seconds into this song! Props for knowing who George Winston is! :)

• 11 months later...

It's really hard to get anything more beautiful sounding than a solo-piano piece when done right and done with tracks as tranquil and serene as the waters of DKC. It's not even just a solo-piano mix that follows the source closely, as even though it does follow the source nicely, there are several areas of actual interpretation and originality in here that makes it the ReMixer's own, so that was splendid! Great work and amazing debut. Hope to see more of this ReMixer.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02427 - Donkey Kong Country "Depth of the Deep"