Beta testers wanted for upcoming iOS puzzle game! Link inside! (Audio by zircon + Jeff Ball)

zircon

Hey everyone,

For the last few months I've been working with Firestarter Games on an awesome little iOS game called Globulous, and we're really proud of it. It's a 3D spatial puzzle game; if you've played Tetrisphere you'll be right at home! Jeff Ball and I created all the audio in the game, which includes over 40 minutes of music.

Firestarter is now looking for people to help test the game. We'd love if you could take a few minutes to play it - you'll need an iPhone (gen 4+), or an iPad (gen 1+). After you create a TestFlight account and sign up your device, it may take a day or two to get a build. An email will be sent your way automatically when you're all set.

Once you're done, we'd really appreciate if you'd give feedback via our very short post-play survey:

Post-Play Survey: http://bit.ly/JTKu0B

Thanks in advance on behalf of the Firestarter team!

ehh... Somebody here can help me, please?

I signed up for testing and got the required info. Installed the Testfligth web clip and it's profile yesterday. Today, I got mail saying I can install Globulous. Now, when I open the Testflight web clip, I can see the option to install it. So far so good... Now comes the bummer:

Whenever I click on "Install", it aks me to install another profile and then revisit that page. I click "OK", install the profile and then revisit the page. Problem is, the installed profile doesn't seem to be recognized. Instead, Testflight tells me to install the profile again and again. I simply cannot install the app itself!

Here 're my stats:

- iPhone 4S (32 GiB)

- iOS 5.0.1 (jailbroken with redSnow)

I tried respringing / restarting my device between installing the profile and revisiting the site, but had no luck.

Anybody have an idea what to do now? I really want to help you testing!

Cheers, NinjaN

JMR, can you reproduce this bug 100% of the time? Does it always crash/not run like that?

Happens consistently. I tried powercycling the phone to see if it improved it, no change. I'm trying removing the game and re-installing it to see if it makes any difference.

Also, I'm running a stock 5.1 install, since i forgot to mention that before.

Ah sorry man, I'm told that Testflight does not support jailbroken devices. :(

It's good then that I just got my spare iPod Touch 4G back from a friend...

I'll try to test with that device instead.

Cheers, NinjaN