OCR02428 - Wild Arms "Round the Cape of Good Hope"

I created this forum account specifically to thank these 3 mixers for showing some love for the smaller, not-famous, not-Squaresoft RPGs. Not because Uematsu's music isn't the best in the business, but because very few people would ever know about the very good tunes in these very good, but little known, games without people like Luiza, L99, and Proph and places publishing them like OCR.

Also, thanks for filling my mp3 player's disks with insane amounts of good stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sweet, smooth seaside ReMix. Gotta love that sax and the percussion of this one sounds great. Nice job working in the seascape noises in the intro, it really sets up the mood. Between the sax and electric guitar, this is perfect for someone like me who needs that little extra kick to fully relax to something that conveys an open air scene like this.

• 2 years later...

Man, I'm a big fan of such highly emotioanal remixes. This one definitely has a strong feel-good vibe to it and I simply can resist it. This song instantly makes me relax and think about a seaside during the sunset and I can clearly imagine some people lying on the beach and drinking thier cocktails. The performances are, of course, fucking tight - the smooth sax, the wah-wah guitar, everithing just clicks immidiately. Absolutely solid work!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02428 - Wild Arms "Round the Cape of Good Hope"