OCR TF2 Server - Anyone interested in trying out TF2 should join us!

Bahamut

The hardest thing for a Spy to take down is a Sentry nest with an attentive Engineer and a pet Homewrecker Pyro.

I asked for someone to do that when I was getting spyraped as an engy in the final part of Frontier and you made fun of me for it! Now I'm on to your devious game, sir.

(Seriously, though. I don't always go pyro, but when I do, I prefer to be an engybuddy.)

Anybody know of a decent, customs-focused server?

Don't get me wrong, I still like you guys. But every time we go from Goldrush to Dustbowl to Degroot with optional detour to 2fort/turbine, a little piece of me dies inside.

And yes, I nominate maps regularly. Nobody votes for them. Not bitter about it, just saying.

$2000 and $500 on virtual items!? 8-O

And can't you get the items in the crate at random, for free? Each to his or her own I guess, not my thing. Wait, why I am posting here again?

Oh, yeah, do people still play on the server? I've never seen anyone on. Probably a time difference issue.

EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with spending money on that, I was just surprised.

Edited by Cash

$2000 and $500 on virtual items!? 8-O

And can't you get the items in the crate at random, for free? Each to his or her own I guess, not my thing. Wait, why I am posting here again?

Oh, yeah, do people still play on the server? I've never seen anyone on. Probably a time difference issue.

EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with spending money on that, I was just surprised.

Strange items come from crates only. Examining my list again, there is a huge increase in key purchases once strange items could come from crates.