OCR TF2 Server - Anyone interested in trying out TF2 should join us!

Bahamut

Quick question I'm just throwing out there folks. Should I reset the counters on my sniper rifle for the new year? I never did any farming or anything, but I didn't add the two new counters until long after I started using it.

Also, should I get a third counter for it? It already tracks kills, headshot kills, and dominations. Can't really think of what else to track.

What an odd question.

Resetting the counter would be an interesting tradition to start. See how many kills you can rack up in a year, then try to break that record next year. If that sounds appealing, and you don't care about rank, then go for it.

As for adding a third part, none of the current ones seem really "you". Killcams taunted in would be a good fit, but there isn't a part for that.

Addendum to previous want-list post: I have two spare festive fish (non-strange) if anyone wants one.

Edit: Come to think of it, I still need a Rainblower.

Also, Sombrero you totally need to get valve to make a custom "headshotLOLs" counter.

Edited by XeroZohar

What an odd question.

Resetting the counter would be an interesting tradition to start. See how many kills you can rack up in a year, then try to break that record next year. If that sounds appealing, and you don't care about rank, then go for it.

As for adding a third part, none of the current ones seem really "you". Killcams taunted in would be a good fit, but there isn't a part for that.

Really I'd like to get a part that counts victim disconnects after headshot kill. Seems to fit quite nicely I think.

Really I'd like to get a part that counts victim disconnects after headshot kill. Seems to fit quite nicely I think.

They have the means to track that as evidenced by that Pyro achievement. So it wouldn't be too hard, I think.

phill, add me.

Addendum to previous want-list post: I have two spare festive fish (non-strange) if anyone wants one.

Edit: Come to think of it, I still need a Rainblower.

Also, Sombrero you totally need to get valve to make a custom "headshotLOLs" counter.

A festive rainblower? or just a normal? 'cause I've got a normal sitting around.

So tonight we got kicked out of Dustbowl after the first stage, then Upward/Barnblitz after the second cap. Badwater was fine, so it's not A/D settings in general. Those map-specific cfgs need a little work.

It was an addon issue, I believe. Something was set to change map after a certain amount of time (like usual) OR after one team won two rounds. It was misreading a point capture as a round victory though, so it was initiating a mapchange after two point captures on a map. Dustbowl stage 1 counts as two captures, two checkpoints for payload, etc. Seems to be somewhat patched up for now.

So here's a fun question for you all: You know how you can script buttons to directly disguise you or directly call up a building schematic, bypassing the pda? Has anyone found a similar script call for the Vaccinator's resistance modes?

I couldn't really figure out a neat way to script this. I'll take a look at it tomorrow when it isn't 2am, but the best I could do tonight was to give you a forward/previous binding setup:

bind mwheelup +cycleup
bind mwheeldown +cycledown

alias cycleup "+attack3;wait 5;-attack3"
alias cycledown "+attack3;wait 5;-attack3;wait 5;+attack3;wait 5;-attack3"

Mousewheel up and down seemed the most obvious, but change it as you please.

Edited by Super-Duper Sombrero

It was an addon issue, I believe. Something was set to change map after a certain amount of time (like usual) OR after one team won two rounds. It was misreading a point capture as a round victory though, so it was initiating a mapchange after two point captures on a map. Dustbowl stage 1 counts as two captures, two checkpoints for payload, etc. Seems to be somewhat patched up for now.

Nah, he's right, it has to do with a map Specific cfg - ask bark or gmto fix it. mp_winlimit needs to be replaced with mp_maxrounds.