OCR TF2 Server - Anyone interested in trying out TF2 should join us!

Bahamut

GM is prolly the reason that they are finally fixing this. From what he said about his Pro vs Community times, they were super butthurt about his Fungineering.

Yeah, he singlehandedly got every Engineer item banned except for the Jag and...I want to say Southern Hospitality. Some/most of them preemptively after it became clear what kind of shenanigans he got up to.

The whole thing was very amusing.

I won't even ask what happened after I left.

Shrub saw that Pallets of Crates were going for super cheap on the Steam Marketplace, snapped them up en masse, and used them on the server.

I now have nearly a full backpack screen's worth of summer coolers, which would require $112.05 to unlock if I cared about opening them all. (As it is, I'll probably buy one of each key because some of the items honestly look pretty cool. The rest IDK what I'll do with.)

Shrub saw that Pallets of Crates were going for super cheap on the Steam Marketplace, snapped them up en masse, and used them on the server.

I now have nearly a full backpack screen's worth of summer coolers, which would require $112.05 to unlock if I cared about opening them all. (As it is, I'll probably buy one of each key because some of the items honestly look pretty cool. The rest IDK what I'll do with.)

If you unbox anything you don't want, I have a bunch of spares from the cooler crates I'd be willing to trade for them (provided I don't have them already)

So... the server IP in the first post is the one I have in my favorites... but for whatever reason, the server is password locked and there are 10 bots on the server.

On a different note, my plugin test server runs Prop Hunt when I'm not actively testing things. tf2.rbemrose.com:27015 Of course, for the past few months, Prop Hunt is mainly what I've been testing as I've made all sorts of fixes and minor changes to it.

Edited by Powerlord

So... the server IP in the first post is the one I have in my favorites... but for whatever reason, the server is password locked and there are 10 bots on the server.

On a different note, my plugin test server runs Prop Hunt when I'm not actively testing things. tf2.rbemrose.com:27015 Of course, for the past few months, Prop Hunt is mainly what I've been testing as I've made all sorts of fixes and minor changes to it.

I blame Gamemaster (it probably is his fault, he did mention wanting to test something with bots last night).

Man, some people were genuinely mad last night.

Pika logged on and did it again a few nights ago, and we had one legit ragequit.

Pallets of Crates are the best items ever added to TF2. I need to load up one of my alt accounts with them and just hit up the matchmaking service.

To be fair, it's incredibly annoying, especially if your backpack is mostly filled, because it prevents you from actually playing the game. You have to sit there and delete each crate and ticket one by one before you can get back into the game proper.

I'm not an admin anymore and don't really play as much these days, so my opinion probably counts less, but there should probably be some kind of rule in place about crate-spamming.

Pika logged on and did it again a few nights ago, and we had one legit ragequit.

Pallets of Crates are the best items ever added to TF2. I need to load up one of my alt accounts with them and just hit up the matchmaking service.

Yes, and then I made up for it by dropping 40 Secret Saxtons.