TheGuitahHeroe - "SubtletyMachine" FREE Electronica EP!

TGH

I'm at it again with another six-track (hard) electronica EP, "SubtletyMachine!"

(Album art coming soon!)

SUBTLETYMACHINE: http://theguitahheroe.bandcamp.com/album/subtletymachine

Some of you may recall the EP I released a while back, called "Step Back." While that focused mainly on dubstep, "SubtletyMachine" focuses on many more aspects of what they call "hard" electronica:

Centerpoint: Electro/Complextro

Don't Stop: French House

Muse - Starlight (TGH Trance Mix): Deep Trance

Broken Mechanics: Dubstep

Subtlety: Dubstep

Woeful Skies: Liquid DnB

That being said, I hope that this EP can appeal to the tastes of more lovers of electronica (especially the "hard" kind; I know how you like it real "hard!" :lmassoff:)

Alright, I'm done talking. Please try to enjoy the music :D

I love this entire EP. Centerpoint is probably my favorite after listening to the whole thing. <3 Chiptune.

Subtlety is epic too. I love the chillness mixed with the chatoic dub.

The rhythms and fills you've created here are top notch when placed by all your other stuff. Another reason I like Centerpoint.

This whole EP is top notch. Just gotta be true here, I think a lot of people could learn from your ability to create chord progressions and harmonies. I could especially.

Everyone on OCR should be doing themselves a service by downloading this EP right nao.

I am a little late in picking this up but man, it is kicking my ass right now. Awesome stuff, I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. I'm not really that big of a dubstep enthusiast but Subltety and Broken Mechanics are making me re-evaluate that stance. Woeful Skies is great too, I have a soft spot for DnB. Ok entire EP is awesome!