OCR02431 - Sword of Vermilion "Dungeoneering"

This is a great example of turning simple ingredients into a great feast. Other than the bass line (which was a real tremendous part of that meal) there were other song elements in the original piece that made the remix good. I really hoped there would have been some expansion. A bit with a guitar solo which was stated, perhaps playing a little more with the percussion more starting out. But, that is at this point nit-picking on what is a now very solid addition to my OC library. Job well done, gents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Talk about a dark rock/metal mix here - it doesn't go full on heavy mode, but it takes on a slower methodical yet constant pace. It's a bit on the simple side IMO, I would have liked to see a little more changing up from the pace and doing something more.

The song sounds solid though, and I'd like to hear more from the duo in the future!

• 1 year later...

Ohohohoho, yes! So dark and menacing sounding with those rolling riffs, and while it doesn't get heavy, it's just strong enough to leave an impression, and when it does kick up, the guitars get a nice easy workout and shows some versatility along with a little power. True metal. Downloaded for sure.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02431 - Sword of Vermilion "Dungeoneering"