Be Aggressive!: A Gunstar Heroes Tribute Album - History

DusK

Dj Mokram might be away from the 'net for a few days to a week, so I'll be delivering any and all feedback until he returns.
I'm back, but please keep sending your updates to DusK. I'll explain more about this soon...
I'll probably make like Indiana Jones and slide in just barely under the deadline. I'll turn something good in, though, don't worry. :-P
We discussed this a while back. No prob Mike, do your thing. :)
Unfortunately, I'm probably going to be like that too. :S
So long as you make it in time for the deadline, it's cool. This goes for everyone. :wink:

I'm back, but please keep sending your updates to DusK. I'll explain more about this soon...

We discussed this a while back. No prob Mike, do your thing. :)

So long as you make it in time for the deadline, it's cool. This goes for everyone. :wink:

It just so happens that May 9 is my last final, as of right now (it might change, because of a lame conflict between a last class and a final. xD), so I should have time to squeeze it in! I've got a really sick idea in mind, so I REALLY want to do it. Plus, I hardly ever say "sick". It's going to take a lot of creative processing, but I'm excited, because this time (I've done something similar to this before) I know how to handle it. :3

Project (and personal) announcements:

All the recent wips (and WAVs) have been received and are being reviewed, admittedly at different paces.

I've got little to no free time and sporadic access to internet. Please be sure to send your updates for next deadline to DusK.

Now, those of you paying attention to the tracklist might have noticed that 'Empire the Final Assault' is no longer in my care and is being remixed by DusK. Following a string of bad luck and health issues ultimately leaving me without a roof over my head, I've had to sell my music computer a while back to make ends meet, and haven't been able to compose anything for months as a result. With my survival in play, I've been forced into Chilean-miner mode, working impossible hours 6 days a week to try and get my home and life back. As of this time, that's still a work in progress.

Meanwhile, I'm keeping a close eye (as close as I can afford to) on the project, providing as much constructive feedback as I can, when I can, and am making every effort to help bring this album to completion, despite not being able to contribute a mix myself (which, quite frankly, is killing me). Anyways...

The final deadline is next Sunday on May 12th 2013, so please mark your calendars if you haven't already.

I'll do my utmost to assist DusK in the daunting task of reviewing your completed (or next to done) remixes.

Please take care everyone, and we'll see y'all on the finish line. :)

Thanks for the kind words guys! :)

I'm back, though my unattended inbox filled up to the brink during the week. DusK forwarded me most of the new wips, but if you tried to send an update and couldn't get through, gimme a couple hours to make room and git busy PM'ing again.

As usual, we're gonna wait till the end of the day (US time) before sorting out materials and getting down to reviews. Though since most of the tracks are already in a substantial/complete form, we're proly gonna sit on them for the remainder of the week, to make sure we got every angle covered, in true Gunstar fashion. ;)

If you did not warn us prior to today that you'd not make the deadline, well ...you're a mean, mean person and we will never forgive you, EVER!

Seriously though, please try to get your updates in asap so we can unleash this beast to the world. :grin:

For this week again, please swing all updates my way. Dj Mokram won't be back to the Interwebs until Saturday.

Flexstyle, the last update I got from you was a loooong time ago. Dj Mokram's inbox was full when you tried to PM him recently, I'm guessing. If you have an update, please drop it in my inbox.

Good check-in guys, got some more blue on the tracklist, and only two people AWOL. Not as many finished tracks as I would have liked, but if you guys can get those to me ASAP, that'd be awesome.