Be Aggressive!: A Gunstar Heroes Tribute Album - History

DusK

I just wanna make sure DusK and Dj Mokram know that my remix is done; still says 'WIP' in the OP. ;)

Dj Mokram has to approve it as done before it's marked as done. I'm expecting a few more tracks on that track list to go blue when he gets back.

Two heads are better than one, etc etc.

Deadline is officially over and the hammer of justice will be coming down hard on those who missed it ...or something.

Thanks again to each and every one of you for all the efforts, time and talent you've contributed to this little tribute album. :smile:

I just wanna make sure DusK and Dj Mokram know that my remix is done; still says 'WIP' in the OP. ;)
As DusK mentioned, we're working with a mutual-approval system. Once we're both confident with your remix, we'll be giving you the green light for final in PM. Please don't just send a WAV and assume you're done.

It's been said a few times already, but be aware that every finished track still need to go through OCR eval. Make sure to keep all relevant project files and plugins, etc. so that you're able to implement whatever changes are required by the staff a couple weeks/months from now. ;)

Oh, and WAV files must be 44kHz, 1411kbps, stereo. Please make sure to export/encode your track properly before linking it to us.

We'll be needing everyone to write a couple lines about their remix and their source tune. Feel free to add a few words about the game as well, if like us you've got fond memories of GH. Additionally, include links to portfolios you're comfortable linking people to. This will all go in the "about" section of the project website.

The album isn't listed in the OCR consent list yet, but as everyone needs to sign it, we'll be inquiring about that soon. Stay tuned.

Seeing as everyone is super close to finishing their remixes, we'll be setting a cutoff deadline soon. Like ...VERY SOON. :grin:

As DusK mentioned, we're working with a mutual-approval system. Once we're both confident with your remix, we'll be giving you the green light for final in PM. Please don't just send a WAV and assume you're done.

It's been said a few times already, but be aware that every finished track still need to go through OCR eval. Make sure to keep all relevant project files and plugins, etc. so that you're able to implement whatever changes are required by the staff a couple weeks/months from now. ;)

Oh, and WAV files must be 44kHz, 1411kbps, stereo. Please make sure to export/encode your track properly before linking it to us.

I have no issues with that. By "done", I meant I'm ready for it to be checked on. :P I put the 44kHz 1411kbps stereo WAV just in case you happen to like it how it is, and so I can simply update the file in Box as I update, without having to send a whole new email with a new link to the new WAV.

I have no issues with that. By "done", I meant I'm ready for it to be checked on. :P I put the 44kHz 1411kbps stereo WAV just in case you happen to like it how it is, and so I can simply update the file in Box as I update, without having to send a whole new email with a new link to the new WAV.

Ah. Well then, you're done. Keep the file up for a while, though.

Just a heads up, remixers: If you're still green on the tracklist right now, you're not done. It may be some minor change, or even no change at all but something else, or it might be something pretty heavy, but you're still not finished until we have a 1411 kb/sec WAV of your track sitting in my hard drive and backup drive.

If you've sent anything to just Dj Mokram recently, send it to me as well.

I'll be contacting everyone on that tracklist that's green tomorrow.

Just a heads up, remixers: If you're still green on the tracklist right now, you're not done. It may be some minor change, or even no change at all but something else, or it might be something pretty heavy, but you're still not finished until we have a 1411 kb/sec WAV of your track sitting in my hard drive and backup drive.

Aw shit, son! Shit's about to go down!

Just forwarded my PM to you. Lemme know wuz good or just turn me blue.

Shit hit the fan and couldn't even check-in this WE. PM box is full again and I'm going through it right now. As DusK mentioned, the bottom line is:

Be sure to do that if you couldn't get through to/didn't hear back from me until now.

1 day till cutoff, 1 track still open. Now would be a good time to BE AGGRESSIVE! :)