OCR00471 - Cybernoid II "CyberRubbish"

Ginnsu

Cybernoid II 'CyberRubbish'

I'm afraid I can't call this Rubbish. Awesome, amazing, down right kick ass, or even super duper excellent maybe, but its not going to be Rubbish. This one really makes me spin; I love the drums and the 303’s. Excellent work Rubbish, keep this stuff out of the trash and in my ears.

• 11 months later...

This song needs some <3. Big time.

While the opening didn't strike me as outstanding, the rest of the mix makes up for it. There's some really groovy stuff going on in the background, which is nice, because I didn't really like the lead instrument....that is, until 1'15 when it switches to a lower selection, which sounds much nicer. The drums in this mix are hot. Love the 303's. I love the ending too...it's a fade, but it switches to a loveley pattern. This ain't rubbish at all.

Come on...it's C64, that should be reason enough to download it.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really digging that phat synth once the song picks up. I'd prefer some addition to the rhythmic backing, aside from that synth. More harmonies would be appreciated. It's good that you switch leads from that icy synth to that more warpy one. Overall, short but sweet. People seem to not like fadeout intros but happen to be a fan of them. Nice stuff, I might use this as driving music.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Pretty standard dance floor techno.

I'm not familiar with the game, but the track sounds like Shoot em up background music

The main melody seems overshadowed by the rest, though.

A nice track, but ultimately it doesn't really set itself apart from the crowd.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00471 - Cybernoid II "CyberRubbish"