Searching for Instrumental Rock / Metal Remixes

Guilty Gear

Hi all!

Because the remixes are not (yet) sortable by genre I may ask you guys if you can do recommandations *EDIT: for guitar driven instrumental rock / metal!

I write down all artist I already know I'm pretty sure some of you know also other great remixers and arrangers!

I already know:

Andy Gillion

Ansgaros

Ashane

BrainCells

Brandon Strader

CarboHydroM

Danimal Cannon

Demonstray

Dr. Manhattan

Ferdk

Harjawaldar

JAXX

Joren de Bruin

Kadmium

MH

Nekofrog

NintenJoe 64

Norg

Ryan8Bit

Scaredsim

Sixto Sounds

SnappleMan

Vertexguy

VikingGuitar

Dwelling Of Duels Page

Thank you guys! OCR rocks! this forum rocks! and ofcourse you guys rock also because your a part of this awesomeness!

Thanks for responding!

cheers

Marc

http://dod.bossies.org/

This is the site you'l find 90 percent guitar/metal remix apart from the occasional piano style or random awesomeness.

I suggest anything from virt, snappleman, prince of darkness, ashane, BONKERS, shnabubula, mustin, brandon strader,rexy, norg, Danimal Cannon, CarboHydroM, braincells and housethegrate.

EDIT:i noticed you included dueling of duels but i still think the site is awesome

@Cash and Change

Thanks for answering

Yeah that worked pretty good, it's not that good like with genre info, but thanks!

@DusK

Thanks for nothing? :S ?

@jnWake

Thanks for answering

Prince of darkness of course... I know him, he is really good, but it's a pity alot of his great songs are recorded on a very low quality :((

@psychowolf

Thanks for answering

I didn't know or remembered "shnabubula", "mustin" and "rexy". the others I already know! :) thank you! I will check those three!

@Chernabogue

Thanks for answering

Dual Dragons... of course I already know them are they also in OCR? I know them from somewhere else...

@DusK

Thanks for nothing? :S ?

What, were you looking for examples?

Here's my Red Zone remix and my Shinobi III remix, both slated to be posted to OCR eventually. There's also my Sonic the Hedgehog EP. There's also my four submissions for the World Warrior Remix Royale, which can be found in the music section; these ZIP files also contain several other rock remixes by other remixers like Brandon Strader and OA.

As far as recommendations, you've listed just about everyone there is to be recommended. There's Tuberz McGee (very undersung remixer imo, he's pretty good) and sggod, they don't seem to have been mentioned yet.