OCR02438 - Luminous Arc "Autumn Painter"

I first heard this mix a few months back when Unsung Heroes came out and I was instantly captivated by the overall sound of the mix, especially the beautiful beautiful vocals which really captures the feelings (presumably) portrayed by the original source.

Listening to the original, I can tell its beauty was (in my opinion) flawlessly transferred to the remix and if one thing's for sure, it's clear a lot of love & care was displayed towards the making of this track.

Thanks for producing such a nifty mix, OA/DragonAvenger :D

• 1 month later...

Listened again, and I wish I could get past it... But that reverb sounds way too echo-happy to my ears, like a free "small bright room" preset. If it were softer, I'd probably really dig this (and the project title song)! :/ I love the idea!

This has a nice calm feel to it, almost cathartic. Andrew's vocals have a weird quality to the recording to me here, could it be the mic setup? I love it in the beginning when they're used in the background - he has a surprisingly good voice and it's used to good effect in the song. Deia does a great job here too, which isn't so surprising considering the song was built for her it seems. The acoustic guitar and keys really help set the stage for the light relaxing slow summertime feel.

I like it a lot, great job by the second judge couple!

• 1 year later...

Vocals have a strange bit of an echo to it, and while it wasn't bad (I actually liked the idea, makes it that much better in the arrangement of the ballad), it was tough to make out some of the lyrics at times when I didn't listen intently. Overall music, including the piano, was great, and this track did the album proud in my opinion. Cool vocal mix.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02438 - Luminous Arc "Autumn Painter"