Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

generally, when I'm nagged, I tend to be less motivated.

hey aeth, do some damn music for your damn project. i've got two of my best mixes chilling on my hd because you haven't gotten off your lazy ass and finished remixing the soundtrack you say you love so much. it's not even like you've got a life, you just are too lazy to make a frigging mix.

Eh, know what? Just take a month off. Really, it's okay. We can wait for your musical genius. Really...no rush. Have a cookie.

musical genius? lolz. no one in this project has musical genius. now, paul hindemith, he had musical genius.

besides, aeth took a month off for, like, the last two years. so it doesn't count any more.

don't worry guys. I'm working on music again, so I'm not saying I'll be done or doing this mix for a while, but at least I'm doing music again.

edit: once again, me finishing my mix does not indicate that the project is finished. If you really want the project finished, find me some decent people to finish the remaining 3 or 4 tracks.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen or heard from Trenthian?

Has anyone seen or heard from LAOS?

(unrelated: has anyone seen or heard from shael riley?)

I've been messing around with ideas in FL, lately, but I haven't got anything worth showing yet (and nowhere to put things I'd like to show, for that matter).

My world is topsy-turvy upside-down shit these days. On the bright-side I got myself a new piano/controller, so, once I figure out the workings of that jobby, I may or may not...somehow...do something...with that.