Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

well, you didn't record the guitar parts for months, and then the parts you sent me were out of time. i haven't worked on it in a while - i think i have it somewhere, but i don't even know, to tell the truth. i'll check later today to see what i've got.

i might just do the whole thing myself, i've got Steinburg Virtual Guitarist so i might just fake those guitar parts. you're still the arranger, but i'll try and record/synth everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

link me!

Hm, I have little to say. I'm quite busy lately.

LAOS's guitar mix of Mabe is apparently coming along, but he likes to change stuff, and since he does one-off recordings, it's unlikely that I can steal an "unfinished" version, and use that. Oh well.

what ever happened to Ichitootah?

Just for the hell of it, I cut Sixto and KFC.

Sixto's demo was good, but he seems to have given up or forgotten us. Same goes for KFC.

link me!

Hm, I have little to say. I'm quite busy lately.

LAOS's guitar mix of Mabe is apparently coming along, but he likes to change stuff, and since he does one-off recordings, it's unlikely that I can steal an "unfinished" version, and use that. Oh well.

what ever happened to Ichitootah?

Just for the hell of it, I cut Sixto and KFC.

Sixto's demo was good, but he seems to have given up or forgotten us. Same goes for KFC.

i sent it to you months ago, i thought. i think he wants to re-record the guitar solo again, but its been 'done' for AGES.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...