Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

id love to give richards villa a shot
Richard's Villa (64/96) ------------ The Prophet of Mephisto & Fishy (done)

which means that you should try a different track. we'd love to have you, but that mix has been done for over a year. and it's mine. so i won't cut it.

...8O

...Wow! I remember making something for both "Tail Cave" and "Catfish's Maw" way back in 2004 (or so the projects' file properties tell me). Very old and weak compared to what I can make now.

I'd love to work on this project again!

do it! lets hear what you've got.

everyone who's pumped about this, thanks for the support! get involved if you can.

There's a really nice version of the windfish theme somewhere in the soundtrack (I don't remember the track number and there's no way to play back nsf's on the machine I'm on right now). Aeth obviously didn't want it in since he'd already claimed the version in the current tracklist, but since it's open, would you consider adding that other version? I'll write again as soon as I find the track number if you don't already know which one I mean (I think it's among the first 10 but I could be wrong).

Of course, I guess someone could try to make a remix of the version of the windfish theme currently listed, but in the style of that other version.

EDIT: It's track 3.

there's one or two people competing (with me, lol) for the windfish theme. if they're both REALLY good, i might considering having one tweak it to fit that secondary track a bit.

the issue is simply that it's the equivalent of ff7's one winged angel. i mean, they didn't let some unknown hack do it, you know? they had a bunch of the best mixers on the project on it, because it's the most famous of all the songs. and everyone likes it. windfish is the same in terms of popularity with this soundtrack, and i think we should do the same with it.

the issue is simply that it's the equivalent of ff7's one winged angel. i mean, they didn't let some unknown hack do it, you know? they had a bunch of the best mixers on the project on it, because it's the most famous of all the songs. and everyone likes it. windfish is the same in terms of popularity with this soundtrack, and i think we should do the same with it.

So you are trying to do it then? Better a known hack than an unknown one. :<

ps. i love you, little spoon.

*gets excited*

I don't have a DAW, unfortunately - it's why I haven't even submitted something to the site. :( But if there's a mixer willing to collab, I'd love to do some orchestral arrangements. This is one of my favorite game soundtracks (top ten, at least - Chrono Trigger will never be trumped :P) so I'm ecstatic to see how this goes.