Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

Updated my WIP and sent it to ya, TPoM. I'm thinking of adding some slow strings and a flute (no, not an ocarina). You think you can do something with the sax, maybe light percussion that progressively becomes more elaborate as the track goes on, and maybe some synth if it's appropriate? I don't want the guitars to get drowned-out or placed in the background because that really is what I wanted to focus on, though other stuff will probably be needed to support it. Also, I couldn't think of anything after the second playthrough, should it just end there or do you want to take it somewhere else?

And if this isn't where I should be leaving you comments, then you should get on AIM more and we'll talk then. :-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

After contacting Prophet, I've been brought on to this project as the graphic designer / web designer / illustrator! Basically, I'll be responsible for promotional artwork and the like. I'll be also be in charge of the website design when the time comes to build it.

Right now I'm working on some concept art based on Link's Awakening. I've thought about putting together a little PDF art book to release with the album, but we'll see what happens.

From here on out, if you have any questions or input on art or design, shoot me a PM.

I also just finished a sig for those involved with the project:

sig1t.jpg

Enjoy!

Keep your head up for some more stuff in the next few weeks.

Does anyone know where to find a midi or sheet music for the ballad/end theme? I've figured out that the first minute is essentially ballad of the windfish, but figuring out the structure of the rest of the piece is more difficult. I can't make out many of the lower harmonies.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you guys love me 'cos I got bLiNd to agree to do a track for you guys....buuuuuut.

I was wondering if anyone on this project or anyone they know that is interested in mine. I'm starting up a Wild ARMs Complete Tracks OST project.

Listenable tracks (79) link here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7B9A0639E6478FB5

Project thread link here: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20618

Thanks guys....