Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

You's should release this on Easter lol

Wind Fish's Egg lol! :lol:

Dang! Right when it wouldn't be practical! If this were released on Easter 2011, I wouldn't be surprised. They may be over halfway complete, but there's enough left to do to last for 5 months (August from here).

• 2 weeks later...

catfish's maw is currently taken by a weird radiohead-meets-chips-meets-horrid-mastering version by sloopygoop that's actually going to have a place on the project itself =) looking forward to hearing more.

also, last battle is available again. haven't heard from CN in at least a year.

so, tal tal and last battle are currently available, and five of the six WIPs i've got are currently active (haven't heard from dafydd in a while). which is good. we're trucking along on the music side. almost time to get the other aspects working.

tal tal heights I WANT.

GIVE ME.

also, not trying to shit on the big idea here or anything, but I personally don't think involving artwork AND original writing is a very lucrative idea... we're finally so close to completion and you really want to ask for MORE content? really? why don't we just quit while we're ahead for once, you know?

just my two cents; I still want tal tal heights regardless of whether or not this project ever gets finished

we're still at least four to six months out, plus the wait to get posted between all the other projects that are way closer to being finished. also, written word takes an hour or two to get done, and most writers have more time to write (bus, train, bored in class) than they do to sit down and compose on a computer. we've got time.

tal tal goes to whoever gets me a good wip first. i reserve the right to kick out crappy submissions =) same goes for windfish - if it doesn't get finished soon, it's available, too. last time i checked, it wasn't.

edit: I missed the previous post when I posted this, but I do really want to help out -- looks like it is full up but let me know if a track opens. :-(

brandon, there are still tracks open in the first post. take a look.

dafydd, can you send me a pm on the status of your windfish track? haven't heard anything from you in a while, and i wasn't sure what was there was done.

back at it, mixahs! it's been two days since i've received a wip for the first time in three weeks, and it makes me sad =(

Fear not! I just got my computer's ram upgraded and am back on track for mixing greatness! 2 GB > 512 MB. Maybe my computer won't chug on FL as much now.