Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

hah, are you still using the houghton laptop? amazes me how much you can squeeze out of those things when needed. i used to use mine as an htpc, and it could (almost) play hd video back without dropping scenes.

Yeah. I'm still using it. I'd like to get a new computer, but there isn't much money to my name. Still, it's getting the job done.

willrock mentioned wanting last battle, but i haven't heard from him yet.

as with any other track on the project, you're welcome to submit a wip. whoever submits a wip first that doesn't suck and fits into the genre guidelines gets the track.

don't be afraid to look at the other three 'extra' tracks listed under still available, too.

WIll's stuck on a dream island. Probably won't be making a lot of music and hanging on the net much. That's the impression I got anyway. I don't think you'll hear much from him in a while.

He said he'd be there for two weeks, and left before easter iirc. Should be back in a little over a week or so.

well, i guess oinkness has a head start then.

you can't do that, unfortunately, because i did face shrine as my first project track ever. why is that a big deal? because i did it in an orchestral style, and added a melody line that i created. and it was almost the exact thing that this melody line is. and i hadn't listened to this first.

so you won't be disappointed.

Out of curiosity and because I'm about to go to sleep so I can't check so quickly - how are there 96 tracks on the LA OST?

It's the direct rip, so basically every single piece of music in the game is represented, including stuff like item pick-up fanfare, the little songs the instruments make when you pick them up, etc, etc.

• 2 weeks later...