Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

just get me a bio, now, chthonthchthchtic, and we're good.

we're still short two songs, Catfish's Maw (sloopygoop decided he didn't have enough time to finish, so he's decided to release his track in the future [iN SPACE]) and Ballad of the Windfish. this is ok, though, because if someone doesn't step forward and take them in the next few days i'll just finish them myself.

Letting you know that I finally sent you the WAV. Any problems, let me know >_>

holy crap, i can't believe you actually still had this =) and you got my visitor message, too (your pm box was mega-full).

yay! this means that, as of right now, the only track we don't have in lossless is chth's older track (computer got run over, apparently) from the second Age of Aetherius. this is awesome!

as of right now, the eighteen tracks that will comprise the album's release (not counting bonus tracks) put us over 80 minutes (by a minimal amount, which i'm working on fixing at the moment). adding in the final track, The Ballad of the Wind Fish, would require us to move to a two-CD format. because of this issue, i'll be dropping this track. it's still covered in the other tracks, so it's not like it just doesn't exist or something.

i'm hoping theophany can condense some content from his 7+ minute arrangement of Tail Cave. if he can drop that length back to around five minutes, we'll be good for a one-disc release.

also, mustin sent me a track that doesn't fit our stylistic requirements but is pretty darn awesome a while back. he's agreed to try and finish the mastering he wants to do on it before we release, so we can include it as a bonus track.

hey, i finally got Facies Templum to render right with VSL (exported each individual instrument track two or three times, combined them into instrument groups, then rendered with sax and piano parts, total of about a hundred and thirty renders), so that's done, after five years.

and, miku jumped in with his old mostly-finished piano rendition of Eagle Tower, so there's another bonus track! that gives us six now, total.

Wow, Brad. Here, I bought you a book on forum etiquette. It clearly states no triple posts, and most definitely no quintuple posts!

Wait, why are you throwing the book at my feet?

Why are you unzipping your fly?

Man, I just bought these shoes, too.

And if you sent a PM to Larry, it should have said at least one thing about how he smells like a Lavender Lady.

In all seriousness, nice to see so much activity on this thing as of late.

so, i wrote an arrangement of catfish's maw today. turned out pretty good, for two hours of work, particularly considering how gawd-awful the original is.

Damn Brad, you made a complete song in just two hours? This means you potentially could have made the whole album by yourself in less than a week.

Wait...why did people had to wait all these years then? ;D

Good things seem to happen in a row apparently. It's like the stars finally started to align for this project.

Damn. I haven't even been remixing that long. Seriously.

My last sub was in the spring of 2007... which is about a year before you even signed up on these forums. Being at it for this long doesn't seem to help me much. I'm still at 0 mixes posted. For shame. :oops:

(note: This is not an invitation to discuss why I'm still at 0 mixes posted. I'm just saying.)