Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

And don't think we've forgotten about this:

you probably should, because our original art team of four people dropped to one after three of them bummed out within about a week or so. caleb works a zillion hours a week, he can't cover that.

he's got some stuff, and that's all. but it's all hand-painted, none of that electronic crap.

you probably should, because our original art team of four people dropped to one after three of them bummed out within about a week or so. caleb works a zillion hours a week, he can't cover that.

he's got some stuff, and that's all. but it's all hand-painted, none of that electronic crap.

Man, I had no idea caleb was on his own for this. Sorry for bringing that back and hyping it up then.

Still looking forward to see his work, for that album cover is great. :)

Hi everyone, haven't been around here in a minute. I'm getting pumped for the album's release! It's a shame the art book project never came to fruition, but I still think Threshold of a Dream will be a solid package. Every track I've heard sounds great, and the website is really coming together! I'm looking forward to listening to the album in its entirety! :)

Sounds like it could be out any day now! :D fingers crossed!!

I wouldn't say it could be out any day now. Even after all the project songs, art, and website stuff is done, there is still considerable time needed for backend administrative stuff. That being said, this is definitely close to being wrapped, even if it may not be upon imminent release. But it's not my project, so what do I know?

Well, I do know that I gave my final wav to brad two days ago, THAT'S what I know. :350:

I wouldn't say it could be out any day now. Even after all the project songs, art, and website stuff is done, there is still considerable time needed for backend administrative stuff. That being said, this is definitely close to being wrapped, even if it may not be upon imminent release. But it's not my project, so what do I know?

Well, I do know that I gave my final wav to brad two days ago, THAT'S what I know. :350:

Awww well not too long away though right? I've been looknig forward to this album since the year started!